Catching up Damien and Hoshiko

Damien first

Confession

I told the eight the truth about who I liked and they were surprised. "Well I guess it's fair... he has known her longer than us..." I was confused and Megamo spoke. "We all liked you. Seriously, I'm surprised you never noticed." I stared and blushed. "Ah... I..." "Whatever. Just confess. But tell us if he hurts you." Osorō said and I nodded. I left the note in his locker first and he wasn't there yet. I smiled and got to the tree first. I calmed myself and heard him.

"(Y/n)? Did you leave this?" I jumped and saw him. I sighed and yelled at him a bit.

"Don't scare me like that!" He laughed nervously and spoke. "Sorry. But did you?" "Ah... I did... I just... I know we broke up but... I've started liking you again and... if it's okay with you, can we try again?" He stared before smiling. "I'd love to (Y/n). I feel the same as you." I smiled and nodded. He hugged me and I smiled. H gently kissed my forehead and I blushed.

Janice came out and spoke. "Damien are you- Oh~ Did you finally confess again~?" He sighed and blushed. "You're horrible." She laughed and shrugged. I smiled and we left. The eight were waiting and glared at him a bit.

"Damien, don't you dare hurt (Y/n)." "Never would even think if it." He said and smiled. We left and I was nervous. I sighed and we got home. He dropped me off and smiled before him and Janice made me wake up from the coma.

Announcing

I smiled as I told the club how it went and they each smiled. Amao was still slightly sad and I smiled. "Hey Amao, it's okay! You'll find a wonderful woman who will love you back!" I cheered and he sighed. "I don't think so. But thank you (Y/n)." I nodded a bit and really, only the boys and a few others were jealous.

Club

Damien smiled and held my hand. "(Y/n)." "Huh?" "I... this is actually too clingy..." I was confused and he blushed. "I'm just... a bit jealous that Amao can still have some time with you... I... was about to ask you how if you could leave their club..." I smiled and hugged him.

"It's fine Damien. They aren't doing anything and we're just friends." He smiled and nodded. He kissed my forehead and spoke. "Alright (Y/n)." "Are you okay with waiting? I can go-" "Of course! I love my time with you!" He said and I smiled. I nodded and laughed. We walked home and I smiled as I held his hand.

Parents

Damien smiled and he spoke. "Do your parents know?" "That we're dating again?" "What else would I be asking?" I smiled and blushed.

"I think they've realized." "Well, I want to make sure. Can we tell them? I've... already told my parents since I was so happy." I laughed and nodded.

"Of course we can." I smiled and entered the house as Damien smiled and waved. "Hello Mr and Mrs Aishi." He said and they turned.

"Oh! Damien, right?" "That's right." I smiled and blushed. "We've... given each other another chance and it's going well." I said a bit quietly and mom smiled. "I told you they were darling!" "I never doubted it. I just wanted confirmation." I blushed and Damien smiled as he hugged me.

"Well, I'm glad. I really do love (Y/n)." He smiled and I smiled and blushed some more. They smiled and nodded. "Well, we already do know you quite well. And you didn't break the others heart when you broke up, so it's fine with me." Mom said and dad smiled and nodded. "Same with me. As long as you're both happy, I'm fine with it." He smiled and nodded.

One month

It was our one month back together and I smiled. I made Damien small chocolates and Amai smiled. "Oh? What's the occasion?" I jumped before sighing. "I thought I was alone in here... but it's a month since we tried again." I said and she nodded. "Cute. Did you get him anything else?" "Oh, this bracelet. He honestly loves bracelets." I said and she smiled and nodded.