6- Demon Realm

Reader POV

After changing, I went to read about how to summon demons as Succubus appeared behind me. "Wow Dearie, you must really want to help that friend of yours~." I nodded and smiled. "It's mainly for Oka but if I'm helping the rest of the club, so be it." "Oka is who?" "The female club leader." "Oh, okay~!" She said and spoke. "You know, we don't show ourselves to them for a reason." "What reason?" "We love teasing them. Besides, they aren't doing the ritual how we like it." She said and brought the book to a certain page. "Here's a non-violent way. If you read though each of the entries, it will take forever!" I read through the part.

"Plus it has to be done in the Occult Room but if you do this, you will be a demon. No matter what you do, you can't stay away from being a demon." "Like a normal demon who just haunts people or like your-types of demons?" "For actually being smart, I may see if you can be my type of demons." "Are you sure that even works?" "It might~ if not, oh well. What demon would you like to be?" "What does that mean?" I asked when her hands went to the side of my face. "To know what you want to control. For example, In our world, there's the Flame Demon, the Spider Demon and Hand Demon. The three of them and me is the main demons there. Of course there's others like us but they've been killed for disrespecting us." I was shocked but calmed down soon.

I stared into her eyes and saw the lust in them but assumed it was normal for her, which it is. "Succubus?" "Yes Dearie?" "I'd like to know whether or not I'm going to be your-type of demon or one we know about." "Alright, what question is on your mind?" "So you can tell... it's actually a few, is that alright?" "Of course, I'm following you against your will so I don't see why not." I smiled to her, "Who's energy are you taking?"

"As I've said, I don't want to spoil the fun, I'll just say it's people your around." "Oh, Osorō and Megamo like someone?" I asked and she nodded, clearly seeing that I had no idea that it was me. "That's nice. Next question, were you the reason Osorō and Megamo seemed ready to faint?" She nodded. "I suppose all the sexual energy radiating off them had me overwhelmed." I nodded. "For now, this is the last question, why are you following me?" "Didn't I say it when we met? The energy off you will be enough to supply me with enough energy. Let me tell you, I'm much more energetic than normal since I've been following you." She said and I nodded while reading the Occult spell.

"This must be done in an Occult Room. Here, you must take a knife in a skull and make a cut across the palm of your non-dominate hand. After, let as many drops of blood fall onto the carpet and return the knife in the skull. If the blood is spilled off the carpet or the one who cuts their palm is not the one who returns the knife, this will not work. This spell must be done in the clothes you are in when you arrived at the room."

I read and Succubus nodded. "This won't show one of us to them nor give you demon powers, but you'll come to the demon realm." She said and I nodded. "Then I'll do it. What do the others do in the room because it isn't described." She seemed to think for a minute then smiled. "They can do whatever they want. Just don't tell them what the consequence to do this spell. Well... doing any of the spells will have the same consequence." She said and I nodded before yawning. "You're tired, rest now." Succubus said and floated me to the bed. "Thanks, goodnight Succubus..." I said before drifting off. The last thing I heard was 'Goodnight Dearie.'

After club activities

"Megamo, I need to do a favor for Oka and Oko, is that okay?" I asked him and he nodded. "What is it?" "Well, I might have found a ritual that might help them see a demon." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Never thought you'd be into the cult crap. Sure, let's go then. After, I'll tell Osorō that he can drop you off if he's at the front of the school. If not, here's my number, text me and I can make sure you'll be okay." I nodded and put his number in my phone then gave him my number. He put it in his phone too and got me to the Occult Room. When we got there, he left, clearly not liking the vibe they gave off.