17- Bullies

There is bullying involved in this chapter. Please do not bully someone because they can take it personally and harm themselves. There is a Japanese culture in this where it involves placing a flower in a students desk. This is kind to do for a dead student but if you put a flower in the desk of a living student, it means you want them dead.

I hummed as I walked to school. Yesterday, Kizano texted me that he was sorry that he wasn't there and that he's sick but he'll text me when he's better.

"So we aren't trusting you alone." Hanakō said and I frowned. "Sorry, just letting you know we aren't going to have you alone during lunch." I nodded. "I'm hanging out with the delinquents, don't worry." He seemed surprised, "Wh-What? Are you sure that's going to be okay?" I nodded, confused as Hanakō hugged me. "I'd prefer you each lunch with me!" He said but I shook my head, "It's alright, if they want me to leave, I'll come find one of you." I smiled to him and he seemed worried but nodded. We got to the school and I changed shoes. Hanakō gave me one more hug before I left early to class. When I got there, there was writing on my desk as well as a flower. When I got to my desk, I saw that it was bullying.

"Slut"
"Whore"
"Just die"
"Kill yourself"
"No one likes you"

I stepped back as I read more of the offensive writing. I left to get cleaning supplies and cleaned off the words. When I finished, I had enough time to put the supplies away and thankfully no one saw me. I got back to class when the bell rang and sat down, acting cheerful.

Lunch

"You're acting differently than yesterday." Umeji said and I looked at him as I looked back at my hardly touched food. "Sorry..." "Whats up?" "I don't want to talk about it." "By the look on your face, it isn't family problems, not all of it at least." Hokuto said to me and I just looked down. "I know it's not much but people have been writing offensive things on my desk and leaving flowers, like they want me dead..." I muttered and they heard as they froze. "We're telling boss." "Please no! I don't want to worry them!" I said and they looked at me while their phones were out. "So you're going to live with it?" I nodded, "Why are you so concerned about it?" I asked and they sighed. "We used to be bullied, that's why." Dairoku said and I nodded, worriedly. "Since you know boss well, you should know the story. We were actually going to commit suicide if we hadn't seen them fight off the students by themselves. We followed them around all day and we became like them." They pointed to their hair and weapons.

"O-Oh, thats nice. At least you five aren't dead. You're actually really nice to be around." I smiled to them and they looked at me, confused. "I mean, no ones really given you all a chance and are just scared of you since your delinquents." I smiled to them and ate a piece of sushi. "Damn, they weren't kidding." "Huh?" "Boss had said that you don't like the judge people and give them a chance." "Well yeah, it's not good to do that." I said after swallowing the sushi. They nodded and the bell rang. "I've got to go, I'll see you tomorrow." I said and put away the leftover food in my locker and my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"When club activates end, text me, just because I'm suspended doesn't mean I'm not going to walk you home." I smiled and texted Osorō, "I will. Don't come onto the school grounds though." "I won't. See you after school." I smiled again and texted him, "Bye, I'll see you after school."

After school

"Do you want me to walk you home (Y/n)?" "No, Osorō is still going to walk me home, he's just not going to step onto the school grounds." I said and Amao nodded, a bit disappointed. The other males asked me the same question but I told them the same thing as Osorō texted me that he's here. When I got there, I saw him in casual clothes besides the fact that his jacket is still on him. "You don't take off that jacket, do you?" I asked him and he shrugged. "It's my trophy, Oso is the same with hers." I nodded to him and we began to walk home. "Can't believe I'm suspended for the rest of the week for helping you..." He grumbled and I stopped walking as he noticed, his arm still around my waist. "What?" "Sorry, I'm thinking. But yeah, it is true." I sighed and he pulled me in front of him. "(Y/n)?" "Yes?" "I-I..."