10- Comforting

After Megamo hurried away, we went to wonder around the school to make sure the others didn't do anything off. We ran into a few other people who claimed they last saw Ayano walk out of the girl's bathroom and Ayato by the incinerator.

"Thank you." I said and bowed to a girl and she blushed and nodded. "Y-You're welcome Amao..." She said and I gave her my famous smile then walked away. I love (Y/n) yet these other girls still try to get with me... same for the others... I thought but ran into Megami. "Any idea of what they could've done?" "Someone told me that they last saw Ayano in the girls bathroom. Didn't say which one but I'd check the bathrooms. As for Ayato, he was last seen at the incinerator." I said and she nodded and headed away after pulling out her phone. "Go make sure your sister is alright." She said and I nodded as she told me Amai is in the cooking club. I walked in there as Amai looked at me. "There you are! Is everything alright?" "Yes. I just.... want you to be in your guard when either Aishi is around or you hear footsteps." I said and she nodded. "I'm aware. Come on, make something to cheer (Y/n) up. I'm making something for the girls." I nodded and made her some cookies.

"Still in the light music club?" Amai asked and I nodded. "At least she doesn't think we hate her anymore..." She nodded and I felt a dark aura behind me. Amai was on guard and I turned, stopping the hand holding the knife. "What are you trying to do?" I asked Ayato and he laughed. "Helping make sure Ayano doesn't have any problems." "You don't even care about your other sister?" "She gets in the way. I guess you wouldn't know what I'm talking about though." He said and Amai rushed out to get someone. "I do fully well know. So do the other seven. (Y/n) is the only one who doesn't know." He seemed surprised and nodded. "Yet she always knows where to go to stop us. It's why she's being distracted." He said and I growled to him as he began to laugh.

"Aren't you supposed to be nice? Why are you growling and holding me down?" "Amao, get off him, now." A voice threatened and I saw Ayano. "If Amai is dead-" "She's not. Now get off Ayato before things get ugly." "Leave my club immediately." I demanded and Ayano sighed while drawing a knife from her pocket. I waited for her to strike down on me and moved away to where she stopped just before stabbing Ayato. "Clever, not for long." She said and her sanity seemed to lower. While I was ready to go against her, someone ran into the room and held her down as someone else held down Ayato. Just then, I saw that Megami and Megamo were here. "Good job holding them off Amao. It seems that Osana is dead, found in the bathrooms you were last seen in, Ayano." Megami said and pressed her head to the floor.

Suddenly, police arrived and took them in handcuffs. "I still don't trust (Y/n) that much but I suppose she's much better than them..." Megami said while in a thinking position and took her gloves off her hands. "What are you doing Megami?" "Don't lie when you say gloves aren't hot. I'm letting my hands air out." Megamo nodded and did the same. "You can get going, I need to speak with Amao." She nodded and went to distract Amai away from us. "He knows?" "Yes, and probably telling Ayano now..." He nodded and I told him how they don't even seem to care about (Y/n). He clenched his fists and put his gloves back on. "School is almost over. We'll talk after school with the others." I nodded and the bell went off as the members came in besides (Y/n).

"Where's (Y/n)?" Kokona asked and I explained what happened. The others froze and nodded and made sure Amai and I were alright. We nodded and the door opened soon with (Y/n). When she walked in, we hugged her and brought her to the table and gave her treats. "It's alright..." She said and we sighed and spoke to her and told her that she can vent if she wants to. Almost immediately, she spoke about how worried she is about this school and sorry about her siblings. And also about how most of her family is like this but it normally runs in the girls so Ayato having it but not her was odd. The others nodded.

Club activities ended soon and I walked out with (Y/n) when Amai said that she'll clean the counters today. She wore gloves and kept a knife close by in case anyone tried to attack her. I walked out, holding her hand and she was carrying the cookies I made in a small bag. She seemed depressed when we made it to the others and they just worried about her after nodding to me. "I just want to get home..." She said and we nodded and walked her home after lightly kissing her forehead. She was blushing but seemed zoned out until her phone rang. She looked at it then picked it up. "Hello?"