27- Back

Amao's POV

Info-Kun put time back as we were sitting in the room.

Info-Kun's POV

"Hav you decided jobs?" "I'm getting rid of camera evidence of anything. Osorō is disposing of the bodies, Amao, Kizano and Aso are going to distract the girls by talking to them near the incinerator, Hanakō is going to kill them secretly. Osano is going to dispose of other evidence and Oko is going to bring the weapons as well as clean up the scene with Osano's help." Megamo said and I nodded, smirked. "And your uniforms?" "We'll be killing in something else. We've thought of that and think we'll cover it with our clothes after killing in the swimsuit." I nodded, a bit disappointed that I won't be getting panty shots.

"We weren't going to help your pervy self." Megamo said and I clicked my tongue. "Yet imagine how easy it would be. Since they're 'popular' or something around here, selling their panty shots do cost around 5 and a new uniform is 15 panty shots~." "Ayano and Ayato actually did that for new uniforms?" "Yep. Now then, I suppose I was ahead of time... Wonder how (Y/n) is doing with her trauma." "Trauma? Isn't she sick?"

"No, what do you think Musume and her friends did to her when they took her? They tortured her, that's what. So she now looks much different." I said and showed a small display of her. She was shown with short hair, a ruined uniform on the floor with what looked liked tears or cuts, as well as food by her but it was untouched. "Look at that, she seems depressed." "We're killing them soon." Osorō growled as the others nodded.

"Alright then, I'll be going to the past to talk with the first souls. See you later." I said and left to the cave. I saw the five there and sat down against the wall.

"You're back Moku?" Citra asked and I nodded. "They're done talking. Besides, I don't even need to go to class." I smirked before sitting down. "You have heard of gasoline and matches, right?" "Whats gasoline?" Janice asked and I shook my head thinking of where some is. "Is something you use that can make things catch on fire easier." "Even people?" "Yep. Although it's rather heavy, even for all of you." "We just planned to cut up wood then burn it in the house to kill them." "That works." I said and they nodded as Kinoa began to cut the wood. "This can work anyways. Tell me you use wood to start fires too." "Of course we do. Here's some matches." I said and handed them an open box of matches. "How do we start them?" "Strike them against this side like this." I said and started the match before blowing it out. "Alright, try." I said and handed them the box to try.

They each successfully did it and I handed them another box. "So it can burn quicker. You don't want to give them a chance to put out the fire, right?" They nodded. "Looks like our plan will be starting tomorrow." Citra said and I nodded. "Are we humans in your timeline?" "Citra is. You're watching her as one of you are watching the demon realm." "Why aren't we humans?" "She wanted another chance at life while you didn't care." They nodded as Citra rolled her eyes. "What am I like there?" "Clueless. You see, there, there are eight boys who like you and you don't notice. You don't notice when anyone makes a move on you." "Ew." She said plainly as I stifled a laugh. "I should be going back. Looks like they're starting their own plan." I said while pulling out my phone of the recordings.

"What's that and what plan?" "This is something called a phone that comes out in later times. Their plan is to kill people who bullied you." I said to Citra and she seemed shocked but nodded. "Alright then. You should get going. We need to go back home." "Alright, bye." I said and left.

I got to the incinerator to see the bullies bloody and on the floor, dead. Osorō came by with gloves on and started to drag one of them.

"What are you doing here?" "I returned to see the plan in motion but it seems like I was too late. I'll just check the time loop." I shrugged as Osorō finished dumping their bodies in the incinerator. Oko came around now and picked up the single knife used as Osano dropped a mop from the roof that Osorō caught.