Parents

By Yukipengin on deviantart

(Rival) and I have been together for a couple months. We were finally going to tell our parents.

I smiled a bit and I was nervous.

Osano

Osano was blushing. He took me to his house first. We were assigned a project and worked at his house. Osana was with Raibaru in the project and he blushed. I smiled and introduced myself to his parents. They smiled and nodded. "Great! So you're the girl!" I was confused and Osano was red. "Come on (Y/n). It's nothing." I was confused and nodded. I waved as we went to complete the project.

Long story short, his parents were cool with our relationship and just teased Osano a bit.

Ayano told our parents during dinner and I was red. "Oh, I want to meet him!" Mom said and I nodded. I told Osano and he nodded. "Would've happened soon." He said and I nodded. After school, he introduced himself.

My parents were calm about it too, thankfully.

Amao

Amao insisted on meeting my parents so I sighed and nodded after a while. I told my parents and dad was confused. "Amai?" "No, he's her brother. His name is Amao." "Let's meet him tomorrow!" Mom cheered and I nodded. We ate more and when Amao did meet them, my parents were happy.

His parents were confused why I came to his house with him and not Amai before they got it.

"Are you two dating?" His mom asked first and we nodded and smiled. I blushed as both were so happy. They loved me already, so they had no reason to be suspicious that I would break his heart.

Kizano

He already told his parents, and since Kizana and I are best friends, she told me that they wanted to ask me. I blushed and nodded. We went to his play and smiled. When Kizano saw me, he introduced himself to my parents quickly before dragging me to his parents.

I confirmed it and they cheered. "Yes! We hoped you two would get together!" His parents cheered and I laughed a bit.

Oko

Oko was too shy to tell his parents or mine without becoming red and completely stuttering. He wanted to meet my parents and tell me, but then got too scared. I smiled and held his hand under the table. "Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend. Meet Oko." They nodded and smiled.

Again, I had to do the same at his house. I smiled and he just held my hand and couldn't speak. "Hello Mrs and Me Ruto." "Oh, hello (Y/n). What's wrong?" "I wants to tell you something." "Yes?" "Oko and I are dating." He blushed and nodded. His parents just cheered and hugged us. "That's so good!"

Aso

Aso has carried me over his shoulder to tell his and my parents. He bolted and I was scared. "Aso!" "Were almost there!" He yelled and soon basically kicked down his front door. I sighed and bowed to his parents. "I'm sorry about Aso." "It's fine. What's got you this cheery Aso?" "(Y/n) and I are dating!" He yelled and I blushed and nodded. They smiled and Asu laughed as she nodded.

For my parents, he acted calm to have a good first impression as my boyfriend. I smiled and leaned on his shoulder. "Aso and I are dating." They smiled and nodded. "Ah, that's so good to hear!" Mom said and dad nodded too as Aso ended up hurting his head from nodding.

Osorō

Osorō grumbled and his mom invited me over for dinner. "You two seem awfully close when you're walking home. And you wait Osorō...~" He blushed and just hit his head on the table. "Really mom?" "Yes. So~ Are you two dating~?" I blushed and nodded. "Yes we are Mrs Shidesu." She cheered and I was confused. "Yes! I told you she'd like Osorō too!" Their father nodded and gave me an 'I'm sorry' glance. I was just confused and nodded.

My parents were calm but a bit shocked that I was dating a delinquent. "Never would've thought bad boys are your taste..." Mom said and I was confused but still blushed. "I guess?" I said and Osorō held me. He was calm and shyly holding me, still confused how he felt this way from some strange girl. Dad just laughed and spoke. "Calm down Ryoba. She's happy." "I am calm. This is just new." "Can you two go to her room so we can talk?" We nodded and left.

Hanakō

Hanakō smiled and he was excited to tell my parents about our relationship. I was hesitant on the other hand. "Why?" "Your sister did just break up with my brother and... I think he would just be reminded of her..." I muttered while seeing Ayano and Budo trying to cheer him up. He just insisted that I should be away with Hanakō.

"That's true..." "Thanks for that (Y/n), but it's fine. It was probably bound to happen either way." We saw Ayato and I felt bad. "Are you sure? I just-" "Yeah. Just don't hurt my sister." "Don't plan to." He nodded and left. He was sad but... smiling a bit? Maybe it's because he's happy for me.

When we told them, I said it myself and they nodded. "The family that just broke up with Ayato?" Hanakō and I nodded. "I know. We were hesitant to tell you for a while but Ayato said it would've been fine to do it." Mom just glared at him and dad tried calming her. "Ryoba dear, please, calm down." Hanakō held me and I held him too. "Mom, please calm down." I said and she glared. "Do not hurt my daughter." "I don't plan to Mrs Aishi." "Better not." She growled and we left.

Megamo

When Megamo wanted to tell my parents about our relationship, I wasn't certain. "Why not?" "W-Well, our families don't get along well. We know this..." "Your point?" "What if they force us to break up?" I asked him and he kissed my forehead. "Calm down. It won't happen." I slightly sighed and nodded. "Then I'm guessing your parents already know?" "Of course they do. My father is convinced that you're dating me for the money." I was shocked and shook my head.

We went there and mom glared at Megamo. Dad was kinda scared and held her hand. "Dear calm down. What do you two want to tell us?" "Mom, dad, Megamo and I are dating." "No." Mom growled immediately and I was shocked. Megamo glared at her and dad held her back from murdering him.

I held Megamo's arm and spoke. "Please calm down mom... we are and we're happy." I said and she growled. "I will not be associated with the Saikou company. Either break up or get out of my house and don't talk to me unless you break up!" She snapped and I was shocked. Megamo was too and glared. "Really? For what reason?" "Ryoba!" Dad said and I cried a bit.

"Mom..?" I asked and she growled. "You aren't my daughter if you fell in love with a Saikou! Do not call me your mom! I will only welcome you back if you break up with him! If not, pack up and leave!" I cried a bit and dad looked at me. He took her away and I started crying.

"You have this week to pack up! If you don't, what's left will be sold!" She snapped and Megamo took me away. He held me as we were driven to his house. "Hey (Y/n). It'll be fine. My parents at least have a heart." "B-But... she just disowned me! I-I don't know-" "You're moving in with me. I don't give a fuck what my father says." He said as we got out. He wiped my tears and had me calm down and his dad was automatically glaring at me when I walked in.

Megami and the others were confused why my face was so red. "Jin, calm down. What happened? Why is Miss (Y/n) crying?" "Her mom just disowned her." "For what reason? I know that woman is heartless to everyone but her husband, but I wouldn't expect that." I hid my face and Megamo had me just cry in his chest if I needed to.

"It's because we're dating. Now, she's moving in." Mr Saikou hesitated and stared at me. "The recording." Megamo handed it over and they listened. They were all shocked and Mr Saikou nodded. "Alright. She'll stay with you or Megami. Either will work." He nodded and I turned. I bowed and nodded. "Thank you Mr Saikou." "Don't you dare try to use us." I nodded and didn't want anyone to see my face. "I won't." "Good."

"Come on, were going to come with you to pack." Kuroko said and I nodded.