Vacation Together: Part 2- Time there

Tried my best to make this satisfying for everyone considering the wait. Everyone has their stories finished. There's a lot of text about the ending of this fanfic and a possible future fanfic. To skip or read later, just scroll to Osano, who should hopefully be bolded, underlines, and italicized like each rival.

I had made a post earlier this month about the controversy around Yandere Dev. I voiced my disappointment in him being a creep and using fans genuinely interested in the game, to summarize it.
I still like this, so it won't be deleted. I intend to post two more chapters. One being life after school and the other being a request I was given a while ago that I unfortunately didn't work on before.I also am thinking of writing another fanfic similar to this with most things I'd like to fix, including introductions, extra rivals, less or no music, and attempted character development. If people are interested, I can put in more ideas at the end of another chapter to be given criticism on starting points. I'm not sure if you'll be an Aishi still, but you will be a transfer student from another high class school, where I should hopefully include backstory from that. I'll leave it there.

Osano

Our trip was mostly uneventful. We struggled with trying to talk to anybody. We had a special badge on to show that we were from Japan.

When we returned, our report wasn't long. We wrote about the different culture that we experienced, the different way people were treated based on age, and difference between foods. Our teacher sighed but nodded and spoke.

"It seems we'll have to do things differently for non-required languages compared to the mandatory ones. I'm sorry it was hard for you two." I smiled and shook my head as Osano looked aside.

"I didn't mind too much. We are alive and back here. I didn't feel unsafe. Osano?" He blushed and spoke. "Yeah. I felt fine there." He huffed and Ms Fuka nodded as she laughed slightly.

"Ah, young love. I remember when I was like you two." Osano tensed and flushed. He crossed his arms and completely turned his head away from me. I just laughed and spoke.

"Thank you Ms Fuka. Have a good... well, summer." "You as well Ms Aishi and Mr Najimi." We nodded and he grabbed my hand as we left. I smiled and he mumbled.

"I wanna make you some food... Can I?" I smiled and nodded. "Of course! I'd love that!" I cheered and he blushed.

"Stop yelling like a kid!" "So are you, but I still love you~!" I hummed and he blushed but brought me to his house. I laughed and we saw Raibaru and Osana here. They were eating peacefully and Osana spoke.

"Back from a date?" "We turned in our report! But... I am making her food..." He blushed and I laughed. I nodded happily as Raibaru pulled out the seat next to her for me. I happily took it as Osano made a simply bento with a cherry blossom theme.

The two laughed and left us alone, Osana teasing him to not make a mess. I only blushed when I realized the implications of that. He was embarrassed but fed me before we cuddled in his room. He did take a little, but built up confidence to kiss the back of my neck. I tensed and blushed before looking back at him.

"O-Osano?" "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. J-Just wanna to try something new..." He mumbled and I looked before sighing and taking his hand.

I smiled and spoke.

"I'm not uncomfortable. But just kisses, okay?" He nodded and held my hand as he kissed my neck again. I just smiled and cuddled into his hand.

Amao

When we went to America, it was strange. A culture shock, to put it lightly.