26- Help Me

After hours of torture, someone came down as gasped at me.

"Who did this to you?" A woman asked while taking off the gag. "Musume and her friends..." I muttered and she nodded. "They're asleep and gone. I was wondering what they found so amusing the the basement so I went to check it out. Where do you live?" I gave her my address since I just wanted to be home as she drove me back, realizing I went to Musume's school. "I never thought she'd do this... I'm so sorry about her. She even cut your clothes... I'll tell the headmaster that you need new clothes tomorrow." "Please..." I said and she nodded as we got in front of my house. Mom came out of the house as the woman got out quickly.

Ryoba's POV

"So She was kidnapped for tonight?" "Yes, I'm so sorry my daughter did it to your daughter. I'll be yelling at her when she wakes up..." "I see. Thank you for bringing her back." "Of course. Her clothes are ruined too so she might miss tomorrow." "I see. Can I have my daughter?" "Of course. I'm very sorry again." Mrs Ronshaku said and opened the door. (Y/n) came out and went to me as I hugged her. "(Y/n), are you alright?" "No... I'm scared mom..." She said and began to cry in my shirt. "Thank you for bringing her back Mrs Ronshaku." "Of course. Is there anything I can do to make this up?" "Just teach those girls a lesson. Please." She nodded and handed me some money. "For the new uniform. And here's some extra since I just feel horrible... I want you to take it all, please." Sighing, I took the money. "Thank you again Mrs Ronshaku." She nodded, getting in her car and left.

I took (Y/n) inside as Ayano, Ayato and my husband looked at us. "(Y/n)!" Ayano and Ayato said in shock as she cried some more. "I'm sorry... we couldn't protect you..." Ayano said and I nodded.

Megamo's POV- Next Morning

I checked the cameras from yesterday until I got a text from Kuroko.

Kuroko: Megamo, I found (Y/n)'s phone.
Megamo: Where was it?
Kuroko: The empty closet room. Isn't there normally a music box in here?
(Photo attachment)
Megamo: Let me check the cameras.

I checked the camera and saw Musume putting (Y/n)'s sleeping body in the case then her and her friends carry the box away.

Megamo: Yes. I found who took it...
Kuroko: Who was it?
Megamo: Musume and her group...
Kuroko: I see. I'll tell the others. Damnit, they broke the recorder, scattered the tapes and the pepper spray...
Megamo: Put all her stuff in here. I'll be watching to see what happened.
Kuroko: Of course. I'll leave you to do that.

I put away my phone and went back in the recording. I saw (Y/n) following the group into the room as Hana got out a syringe. She closed the door behind them as (Y/n) looked confused. She grabbed Hana's arm in retaliation when she tried to stab her neck in front of her. The group grabbed her but (Y/n) kept a solid grip on Hana's wrist. Musume, tired of it, grabbed the syringe from her as I saw that Hana knocked the recorder out of her pocket. "What's this? Care to explain slut?" (Y/n) couldn't shake her head as Musume had put the needle in her neck and knocked (Y/n) out. "Check what else she had in her pockets." The girls did as told and checked all her pockets, emptying them out. "It looks like she was involved with the Student Council. That bitch does whatever she wants because she has the eight boys hypnotized. I'll be the one to save money bags." Musume and I growled as I saw she was talking about me.

"You take him. I want Osorō." "Oh! I call dibs on Aso!" "I don't know. If you ask me, Amao is the cutest." "Are you serious? The hottest one is Kizano." They said and I growled as I sent the video to my phone then to the others.

Megamo: Fucking found what happened to (Y/n) after school. (Video attachment)
Osorō: Where the fuck are they? I'm going to kill them all.
Hanakō: Then let's do it. I say we meet at lunch since (Y/n) isn't here then discuss what jobs we'll have.
Kizano: Don't care what demon empress said, I'm not used to this but Hanakō is right.
Megamo: Then it's settled, we'll speak at lunch. Where should it be?
Aso: Why not the same room (Y/n) was kidnapped?
Amao: I agree. But we have to act around them now, can't have them know that we know.
Osano: I can't wait to kill them...
Oko: For once I agree with you... I'll try to summon a demon to kill them painfully.
Megamo: Good idea. Alright then, it's settled. We'll be acting around the five, we'll talk at lunch about jobs, where to kill them and how to kill them.
Aso: Let's go, can't wait for this.