36- True Yandere

Hoshiko's POV

Hoshiko: Let me get this. You gave me the power to reverse time and the eight boys have it too?
Info-Kun: Exactly. And I'm not lying. However, if you go above 10 resets, I'll be demanding pantie shots. Not your own or your senpai's. But I'll give you a hint. You and your friends pantie shots are five each. I'd be demanding one more pantie shot each time.
Hoshiko: You're a creep, you know.
Info-Kun: I'm a demon.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the conversation but got involved in a group chat with unknown numbers.

???: Who the fuck put a new number in this chat?
???: I blame Megamo.
Me: Of course I'm in a group chat with you boys. Now who's who?
???: You know us?
Me: I go to the same school as you. I'm Hoshiko.
???: Stay away from (Y/n).
Me: I love her as much as you eight. So no. And apparently Info-Kun gave me the same power as you eight.
???: Great. Of course he did that. Well then, I'm Kizano.
???: Megamo.
???: Hanakō.
???: Osano.
???: Osorō.
???: Amao.
???: Oko.
???: Aso.
Me: That's great.
Megamo: What could you possibly do to help us protect (Y/n)?
Me: Tell you eight what the other four will do to (Y/n) so you can protect her from it.
Hanakō: You know. I didn't think of that. Great. You better tell us.
Me: I will. I can't bear to see (Y/n) hurt anymore than we've done.
Osano: Good. But I kinda want to take (Y/n) as ours someday and keep her from everyone else...
Megamo: I do too. But we'll need to bring Hoshiko into our plan too but we need to make sure she isn't lying.
Osorō: But who wants to waste a reset?
Megamo: We'll decide Monday.

Monday- after the competition

"So what do you need me to prove?" "Tell us a word that has to do with us when we reset. It'll seem strange at first but you'll be able to tell it's a reset. For example with the word, say demon to Oko, delinquent to Osorō, rules to me, brother to Hanakō, Tsundere to Osano, cake to Amao, basketball to Aso, and masks to Kizano. Say those words to us when you see us." "Got it." Megamo nodded and walked inside before we all went to our natural routines. The four girls caught up to me and spoke.

"My god! They spoke to you Hoshiko! What did they say to you?" "They demanded me to stay away from (Y/n)..." I said, acting sad and they nodded. "So nothing about us?" "Sorry, nope." "Alright." I nodded and blacked out.

When I had reawaken, the girls were talking to me and telling me to ask the boys about them. Must be the reset... I thought and nodded to them. "I will." I said and walked away to find one of them. I ran into Hanakō and said brother as I walked by. He nodded and brought out his phone. "Next one is floor two by the bathrooms." I nodded and went there.

I saw Oko there and remembered his word. "Demon." He nodded slowly and spoke, saying one word. "Roof..." I went there before seeing Aso, Osano and Osorō. "Basketball, tsundere and delinquent." I said, pointing to them as I said their word. "Good. Third floor bathrooms." "Are the last three there?" "Two are. You should know Megamo likes being a pain in the ass." Osorō growled before leaving. I nodded and went to the bathrooms downstairs.

I saw Amao and Kizano as they nodded to me. "Our words?" "Amao is cake and Kizano is masks." "Good. Megamo should be in the garden maze." "Why is he being annoying?" "It's Megamo. Didn't Osorō say something similar?" "I expected that I'd need to find him in the halls. Not the fucking maze." "Well you remembered our words so it should be good but since he's last for the words in order, it should be fine." "Fine." I grumbled and ran to the maze. The gardening president got there and saw surprised to see me.

"Hoshiko, is something wrong?" "I want to go through the maze." I said, pointing the to complex area. She nodded and opened the gate for me. I walked though it and soon found Megamo. "Well you just had to be an asshat to find didn't you." "Whats my word?" "Rules." I said and he nodded as he was by the exit. He and I exited it and he nodded. "So you do have the same ability. Alright then." I nodded and nearly went my separate way before the others came.