37- Contest

How do you all like this story this much? Thank you everyone for 2.99k reads and 67 votes! This means a lot to me!

"Alright, by Megami's request, (Y/n) will be changing her assignment partner. Is there a reason Megami wants that?" I nodded to Mrs Kinaki and stayed quiet. "I see. Whatever happened seemed traumatizing." "It was." Osana said for me and we got off the topic.

Next period

I was walking to PE with Osana and saw Asu and Aso run up to us. Asu got to me first and immediately protected me from Aso's attempt to speak with me. "Why are you keeping (Y/n) from me? When we met, you teased me about having a love life finally." "Because it never crossed my mind that you'd scar her." She said and we got to the locker rooms. "Hey (Y/n), why are you avoiding the boys? I thought they were your best friends." "They were... but now they scare me..." "Why?" "It's sensitive." Raibaru said, hearing that when she walked in. "Megami already asked coach Taiso to keep Aso away from you and yell at him for trying to talk with you," Asu said and I nodded. "Thank you all." "Of course." Raibaru, Osana and Asu said to me. We walked out in swimsuits even as it was approaching winter.

"This is the last day for the pool until it gets warmer students!" Mrs Taiso said and Asu pushed me away as Aso approached. "Aso, please keep your distance from (Y/n)." Mrs Taiso said and he looked confused. "Why? What did I do?" "I don't know but Megami asked me to keep you from her." She said and Aso was acting confused. "But that makes no sense." Osana and Raibaru approached Mrs Taiso and said something to her quietly before she nodded. "I see. There's a perfectly good reason, now stay away from her!" She said and the two approached me and nodded to me. "I'm so scared..." I muttered and they nodded.

Week later

I was waiting for Oso to go home with but the delinquents came up to me. "Boss is going to be late since she and her brother are fighting." I nodded and they left. I was scared and got to the incinerator as I saw Osorō trying to kill Oso. They fought, both bloody as I screamed. They both stopped and turned to me. "(Y/n)! What are you doing here?" Oso yelled and I stared at Osorō, horrified. "I was worried for you. Now I see I had a right to be." I said and Osorō became wide eyed. "I'm just trying to protect you!" "You did a horrible job!" I said and Oso got to me. "Let's just get you home." I nodded to Oso and we left.

Next day

I was talking with Oso and she seemed shocked from behind me as I went in front of her suddenly. I was grabbed from behind and screamed. I heard the girls running to me, scared and the last thing I saw was Oso trying to get the person off me but I was stabbed in my neck. "Call an ambulance!" Oso said while the knife was pulled out of my neck. I fell to the ground and heard Amai panicking. Soon, I blacked out.

Amao's POV

"Do you eight feel heartbroken too?" I asked and they nodded, holding where their heart is. Soon, Demon Empress came to us. "Wonder why." She said, picking her nails. "Sending a mindslave to kill your sister but got me? How do you feel Osorō?" He froze and his eyes widened as an ambulance arrived. Medics ran inside to the top floor with a stretcher and we saw (Y/n)'s body being carried out.

"Why?" "Oh trust me, I'm pissed at what you did Osorō. That soul trusted you. She trusted all of you but now she'll feel terrified of you next reset. And don't bother trying to say that you don't remember what happened." "How did you know I was sending a mindslave?" "The soul didn't know but just before your sister was going to get killed, she stepped in front of her and took the attack." Demon Empress said while Hoshiko was confused. "Who the fuck are you?" "(Y/n)'s real body. The soul in her body is a kind soul I decided to live with. Ah, such a great game to get killed at!" "I didn't-" "Even if your sister didn't find me, you'd rape me in your basement like you threatened." "Should've invited us." Kizano said to Osorō and he shrugged. "Your fault for not taking her. Besides, the picture I sent you all was good enough." Osorō said while Demon Empress rolled her eyes.