50- Coma

I smiled as I went to school after feeding all four animals. I saw Hanakō waiting outside and smiled as I met him there. "Hi Hanakō." "Hi (Y/n)!" He cheered and I smiled as we started walking. "Did you go somewhere last night with Nako?" "Hm? Yeah. All of us girls went to a festival to help endangered species." "Really? Why didn't you tell me about it?" "We wanted to just spend time as girls. Sorry Hanakō." He just nodded. "Is that what this is?" He asked and pointed to my necklace. "Hm? Yeah. I really like it." "It's really cute. It fits you." I smiled and blushed a bit. "Thank you..." I smiled and he nodded.

We got to school and the others questioned me about it too and I told them the same thing. I smiled to them and they sighed and nodded.

I smiled to them and smiled. I hugged them each and they were shocked while they flushed red. When I backed up, I saw their faces and was confused. "What? Why are you all so red?" I was confused and Hanakō just hugged me. "We weren't expecting it." "Um... okay?" I was confused and he let me go. I smiled to them and I felt my shoulder tapped. I turned and saw Uekiyo. I was confused and looked at him. "Hey Uekiyo. Is there something you need?" "Can you come with me? I need to talk with you." "Oh, Yeah. I'll be back." They slightly nodded and glared. We walked away and I smiled to him.

"Yeah?" "How... I heard you can help get people together... I know it's a lot to ask but... can you help me with a relationship?" "Oh, I'm not good with that. I can try helping though... Who is it?" "Oh, it's not me. It's a friend of mine. He likes Oka and doesn't know how to confess." "Oh really? Who is it?" "Shin. He's in the Occult Club with her." "Oh, that's so nice! I can try my best. I didn't know you two were friends." "Yeah. The Occult Club is just shy. And he really likes her." "I can do my best there..." "Yeah. I asked you since you and Oka seems to be one of your best friends. Along with the other girls." "Oh, Oka, Asu, Oso, Kizana and Amai are my best friends. The other girls are just friends right now." He nodded then was confused. "Who's Oso?" "Osoro. We say Oso to make sure we don't confused her with her brother."  He nodded a bit.

"Well, Thank you (Y/n). I can't believe how nice you are." "Oh, thank you? I should probably get back to the boys." "Yeah. Bye. Thank you (Y/n)." I nodded and we bowed to each other before leaving. I went to the boys and they were confused. "What did he want?" Amao growled and I was confused. "He wanted help with a relationship. Helping his friend get in a relationship." "That's it?" "Yeah? What else would there be?" They shrugged and Amao hugged me. "Sorry. I just don't want anyone to take you from us." "Okay?" He smiled and pet my hair.

It was time for lunch and I went to the girls. "Kizano." "Yeah?" "I promise that I'll eat with you on Wednesday and Friday, I'm sorry." He blushed a bit and nodded. "I see. Thank you Juliet." He kissed my forehead. I blushed and looked at him. He smiled and pet my hair then left. "I look forward to those days Juliet." He said and walked away while I went to the girls. 

I met Oka on the way and hugged her. She was shocked and looked at me, I saw she had the bracelet that Kizana got her. She looked at me and hugged me. "H-Hi (Y/n)..." She said and I smiled. "Hi Oka." We walked together and smiled. When we were away from the Occult Club, I smiled and looked at her. "Hey Oka?" "Yes?" "Someone likes you." I said and she blushed. "Wh-Who?" "I'm not going to say yet... I think you two would be a cute couple." "R-Really..?" "Yeah. You're both really similar too." She was shocked and blushed. "I-I mean... I do... like someone else... it isn't Taro..." "Who?" "He's... in the Occult Club..." "So is your admirer."

"What's going on?" Kizana asked and we were at the roof. "Oka's new crush and who likes her." "Oh? Tell us!" Kizana cheered and Oka blushed. She muttered a name and we were confused. "What?" "Who?" I asked and she blushed. "Sh... in..." "Shin?" Megami asked and she nodded. Hmm, that makes my job easier. "You two would be so cute!" Kizana cheered and we looked at her. "Calm down Kizana." Oso said and she smiled. "But they'd be perfect. They're similar to each other with similar interests." I smiled a bit and Oka just ate. I did too and smiled.