8- Dream

Aso's POV

I just fainted and when I sat up, (Y/n) was nervously sitting on the edge of my bed in clothes like the succubus's. "M-Master... these clothes are embarrassing..." She said and I got up and sat next to her. Her hands were in her lap and she looked at me with a bright red face. "C-Can I stop saying M-Master..?" She asked and I put her on my lap with her back facing me. "Sure." I said and licked her neck. She shivered a bit and I saw her boobs move a bit too as I began to have a nosebleed. "A-Aso! You're bleeding!" She said and I just wiped it on a towel I keep nearby. She looked at me worried but I just licked her neck again. She shivered once more but I didn't feel like worrying her so I didn't look this time and just felt it as I kissed her neck. "A-Aso~ I-I'm all hot f-from embarrassment..." She said and I opened my eyes to look at her. "I'm aware~" I said before kissing her. When I backed up from her, she rested her head in my chest to hide her face.

Osano's POV

My nose bled when I saw (Y/n) in the succubus's clothes. She was bright red and at my side. "Th-These clothes are embarrassing..." She said and I kissed her neck. "What do you want me to do about it?" "A-Allow me to change it M-Master..." She stuttered out and the nosebleed was worse at the end. "Y-Your nose is bleeding! I-I should get something to wipe it!" She said but I just wiped it myself with a nearby tissue. "I'm alright." I said and she nodded a bit and covered her breasts. "Stop covering those, I didn't say you could, did I?" I asked and she shook her head. "I-I'm sorry, it's just embarrassing..." She said and I rolled my eyes as I pulled her to lay down next to me. She squealed a bit and I smirked while holding her there and making sure she had been facing me as I pressed my lips against hers. She slightly pressed hers back and I backed up from her after a minute and held her close to me. "That... that felt g-good master..."

Kizano's POV

(Y/n) was over me in the clothes that Succubus said she would be in but her eyes were away from mine. I felt my nose begin to bleed and she noticed too. "I-I'll get a t-tissue!" She said but I refused and wiped it with my arm as I held her arm. "M-Master..?" She asked me as I pulled her down next to me. "Damn your hot in that. You should wear it more often." I said and she was more red than she was before somehow. "N-No thank you..." She said and I looked at her and soon towered over her. "E-Eep!" She said and I slowly trailed a hand from her side up to her neck. She shivered multiple times and tried to move away but I held her in place. "Your master doesn't like you doing that Juliet~." I whispered in her ear and she shivered once more. I smirked and rather aggressively pressed my lips against hers but soon backed up when she gripped onto my shirt.

Megamo's POV

(Y/n) was laying down on me and her red face was staring in my eyes. I smirked and slowly ran my hand down her back. She shivered a bit and spoke, making me get a bit red. "M-Master... please stop... I'm only in these because you asked me to w-wear it..." She said but I continued. "M-Master..." She said and I blushed a bit more as she shivered some more. "I'd suggest you stay quiet or else I'll punish you." She nodded a bit and shivered as she bit her lip to stay quiet. I blushed more and used my other hand to go at her butt. She squealed a bit after I grabbed her butt. "Quiet." I ordered but she gasped as I squeezed her ass. "M-Master~ S-Stop...~" She moaned and I smirked as I continued. "Actually, I love these noises, continue them for your master~." I said and she continued to moan. "M-Master~" She moaned as I continued to tease her. "How about you wear this more often~?" I asked and she shook her red face. "I-I'm alright... these clothes are embarrassing..." While I growled at her and she flinched, she didn't go with what I said. "So you aren't intimidated, good girl~." I stroked her cheek and she blushed as I pressed my lips against her neck then kissed her lips.

Amao's POV

When I woke up, I was greeted by (Y/n) biting her lip a bit and holding her hands down and she seemed to be shaking. "M-Master... I-I feel uncomfortable..." I smiled to her and sat up at the side of my bed and pat the side next to me. She came next to me and sat down and I saw her red face. "C-Can I change cl-clothes... please M-Master." I shook my head and wrapped my arm around her side and pulled her closer to me. She blushed and her head was laying on mine. I smiled and she covered her face and I heard her speak. "C-Can I stop calling you Master..?" I smiled and leaned my head on her head. "Of course sugar." I said and she nodded. I grabbed her chin lightly and made her face me as her questioning eyes stared into mine and I pressed my lips against hers. She became red and I backed up from her then laid her down. "Go on and sleep. I love you sugar~ Just wish you'd do this more~"