28- Mr Mido

"Miss Aishi?" "Yes?" "Can you bring these to Mr Mido's room?" "Of course." I smiled and took the papers to his room.

Before entered, I pressed record on it as I heard the door open twice.

"Again Mr Mido? Please button up your shirt..." I sighed and he smirked to me. "Just give me the papers. Maybe you really should come to my after-school lessons." I thought for a minute and sighed, handing him the pile of papers. "Alright I guess... I'll need to tell the club leader." I said and left, stopping the recording and my happy facade. "I hope this will help..." I muttered and ran into Kuroko. "Are you running another errand for Mrs Kinaki?" "I just gave papers to Mr Mido. I'm gonna see what he does after school in his "lessons"." "Sounds like a good idea. Be careful." "I will." I said and she nodded before entering her class next to Mr Mido's class.

Lunch

I sat with Kizano until Budo came up to me. We've been talking for a while and he's a trustworthy friend of mine that the boys slowly are trusting. "Hey (Y/n)..." "Hi Budo." I said and set my food down. Kizano insisted on me having another piece of gyoza. I ate it from him as he smiled softly at me. "What do you want Matsuda?" "Well, I want to talk to (Y/n) in private quickly..." "Alright, behind the fan." I said and walked with him.

"So... I um... I really like your sister but I don't know how to tell her..." I smiled to him. "Why don't you leave a note in her locker on Friday asking her to meet you at the cherry tree and tell her that you've grown feelings for her?" "But does she like me back?" "Of course! You got it Budo." I smiled and he smiled back shyly. "Alright! I'll tell her Friday." He said and hugged me. "Thanks." "Of course." I said and walked out to see Kizano patiently sitting on the bench and eating some sushi. He smiled to me and I smiled back before sitting next to him as Budo ran down to his club room. "What was that about?" "Now if I told you, that'd ruin the whole purpose of the secret conversation, wouldn't it?" He sighed and nodded as I hugged him.

"It wasn't anything you'd be interested in anyways." "Oh really? I'm interested in whatever you're interested in~." Kizano purred as I embarrassedly swallowed the sushi I just ate. "Kizano!" I whined and he smiled, looking to me. "Yes~?" "I told you to stop using your lines on me!" "Oh, but I love seeing your adorable reactions." He said and I blushed more. "Just stop..." I whined and I felt his arm go around my waist before I was pulled forward. In shock, I stumbled to the person's chest and saw Aso. He growled to Kizano and lifted my chin. "He didn't do anything to you, right?" "No, I'm fine." I smiled to him as he softened his gaze. "I'm sorry, I just saw Kizano putting you in his lap and felt like I needed to take you from him." "It's alright." I said and sat back down next to Kizano and ate with him.

"Are you-" "This is the time you spend with Kizano. Just eat lunch." I nodded in a bit of surprise but shrugged.

Science Class

"Does anyone want to try stepping through the portal?" I raised my hand with many others and Mrs Kinaki spoke. "(Y/n) Aishi, do you want to chose two people to come as well?" I smiled and nodded as the hands stayed in the air. Osano had no interest so I didn't pick him but instead, chose Tarō and Mei. They smiled and went with me as we entered the portal.

I woke up on the roof behind the fan and walked around it, seeing the eight boys there and next to each other. Megamo and Osorō, Kizano and Aso, Oko and Amao, Osano and Hanakō were next to each other with a small space in between them. "Hi guys." I waved and they glared up at me. I stepped back in a bit of shock until Osorō spoke. "What do you want now?" "Aren't we friends?" Amao examined me and spoke. "She isn't... our (Y/n)..." He said and the others looked at him curiously. "What the fuck does that mean?" "Language Megamo..." Osorō sighed and Megamo rolled his eyes. "She's... from another... timeline..." Amao said and they looked at me confused as I explained.