First Kiss + I Love You

By Yukipengin on deviantart. And I'm sorry with how long this took! I wasn't inspired before, nor had any idea what to do. I really do appreciate everyone for waiting. Love all you psychos. 💕

I smiled and stared at (Rival). He was confused and looked at me.

Osano

Osano looked at me and spoke. "What are you staring at Baka?" I smiled and spoke. "I love you Osano." He took some time to process it and basically had a seizure when he realized. I stared and spoke. "O-Osano?" I asked and he held my shoulders. His face was completely red. "W-What did you say to me?" I smiled a bit and kissed him.

He had another seizure and I sighed. "Osano... I love you so much." I said and smiled. He stared at me and stared. "I-I Love you too you idiot! O-Or, not idiot! Well, you are one but-" I laughed a bit and others stared at us. They were laughing a bit as he failed to repeat what I said. "It's okay Osano. I understand you feel the same." He nodded and just held me and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled. "There we go." He blushed and held me in his chest. "Shut up..." I giggled a bit and we stayed like this.

Amao

We were cooking and I smiled. Amai smiled to me earlier when she gave me permission to most likely break her brother again. We were a bit late as the others were already there. They smiled too and I held Amao's hand. He was confused and I smiled. I pecked his lips and smiled. "I love you Amao." He froze and could only blink for a while. He soon smiled and stared. "I love you too (Y/n)." I smiled and nodded.

When we cleaned up, Amao held me to the wall near the counter and kissed me. I blushed and kissed back. When he backed up, he chuckled. "I love you so much sugar..." I smiled a bit and leaned on his chest. "L-Let's just clean up the room." He nodded and we did so.

Kizano

Kizano just finished a play and it was Friday. I was allowed to stay the night with the Sunobu's and I smiled. They gladly let me stay the night as I smiled. I hung out with Kizano first while Kizana was receiving compliments on her phone.

"Kizano." "Yes Juliet?" I smiled and spoke. "You did amazing in the play." "Why thank you." I smiled and nodded. I blushed. He saw and spoke. "What's wrong Juliet?" I blushed a bit more. I grabbed his hands and kissed him. He was shocked and stared. I backed up and spoke.

"I-I love you Kizano." He stared at me in shocked. When he regained himself, he pulled me closer and kissed me again. I was embarrassed and kissed back. When he was done, he spoke. "I love you too Juliet. I'm glad this perfect Juliet loves me." "Kizano!" He laughed and held me.

Oko

"Oko." We were doing a project in his room. He looked at me and he was confused. "Yes?" I smiled and gently pressed my lips on his. When I was done and backed up, his face was completely red. I smiled and held his hand. "Calm down Oko. I just wanted to show that I love you." His entire body became red and I think I broke him. He just hugged me a bit and put his head over my shoulder.

He couldn't even make words, just gibberish as he tried talking. "Take your time Oko." I said and he held a hand. He took a deep breath and spoke. "I-I... I l-l-Love you t-too... (Y-Y/n)." I smiled and saw we were finished. We cuddled and I held him. "You're adorable Oko." He became red again from just calming down and I smiled. "Alright, I'll stop." He nodded and I kissed him again when he slightly kissed me.

Aso

We just left our clubs and I wanted to surprise Aso with a treat. "Let's see... something low calorie but still good." "No matter what you make, he's going to love it." I remembered what Amai told me as I was figuring out what to make. I smiled and went to Aso. He smiled and just bolted to me. "Aso!" I said and he laughed as he hugged me. "Sorry. Did I hurt you?" "No. I just wanted to give you this." He took the box and opened it.

He soon froze and I smiled. "I mean what it says Aso." I blushed a bit as he picked up the four small cupcakes I made. Each had one word to form 'I love you Aso." Each 'o' was a heart, even if it was a bit cheesy. "It's not the best confession, but, I really do love you Aso." I said before gently kissing his lips quickly. He looked and me and covered them.

He smiled and basically tackled me down. I was shocked and he kissed me. I became red and kissed back. We stopped soon and he smiled. "I love you too (Y/n)! So much!" I smiled and hugged him. We left after Asu and Itachi said that they could clean up the club. Aso kissed me before dropping me off again and smiled as he bolted him after.

Osorō

I just told Oso what I wanted to do and she let me. "Yeah. Go ahead. Let me just tell the others though." I nodded and she got to the others. Osorō wasn't here since he got in trouble again. I sighed and waited. "Hm, you're making the first move? Didn't expect that." Dirouka said and I nodded. "I just wanted to tell him." "Tell who what?" Osorō was here and we looked at him. "Boss!" "(Y/n). Who are you telling what?" I blushed and Oso got up. "Well give you privacy. I'll practice with them for now." He nodded and I took him in the wall inside the incinerator.

"Yes?" I grabbed his hands and spoke. "O-Osorō... I just wanted to tell you something..." He seemed worried and stared. "Yes?" "I-I..." He stared at me and showed his worry a bit. I just pulled him down quickly and kissed him. He stared in shock before pinning me to the wall after I backed up. "I-" He kissed me again and stared.

When he backed up, I blushed and spoke. "I love you Osorō... Is that okay?" "Of course it's fucking okay. It's the best thing I can hear from you right now." I smiled a bit and nodded. "And I love you too (Y/n)..." He muttered as he held me. I smiled and we kissed again.

Hanakō

I laughed a bit as I was sitting with Hanakō. "Hey Hanakō." He was confused and looked at me. "Yes? My sweet doll?" I blushed and spoke. "I want to show you something. Can you come here." He nodded and smiled. He basically bounced to me and I smiled. I smiled and spoke as I got confidence. "I love you Hanakō." I pulled him a bit closer and kissed him. He became red but soon got used to it.

He basically tackled me to his bed and kissed me back happily. I sighed and when we backed up, Hanakō smiled. "I love you too (Y/n)!" He smiled and he was so excited. He jumped around and I laughed. He kissed me quickly multiple times as I blushed. When he was done and calmed down, he cuddled in my lap and stared.

Megamo

He was confused but saw me smiled for the first time in a while. "There's that cute smile." I smiled a bit more and leaned on his chest. "Megamo... can I do something?" "Sure. I'm not busy." I smiled a bit and went closer to him and gently kissed him. I put my arms around his neck and he stared in shock.

I backed up soon and whispered. "Thank you for everything you've done for me. I love you Megamo... I don't deserve you..." I muttered and sighed. Megamo held me closer and kissed me again, pinning me to the bed. I smiled a bit and kissed back. We stayed like this for a while and he stared as he backed up. "I love you too (Y/n). You completely deserve me." He held me close and I had my head over his shoulder. I cried a bit and hugged him tighter. "(Y/n)... thank you for the kiss. I loved it." I just nodded a bit while he held me.

"How do I deserve you?" He made me look at him and he spoke. "Were as perfect as we can be together. And besides, we both love each other and don't use each other for anything." I stared and him and nodded. He wiped my tears after making me face him and kissed me again, making it clear to the camera.