30- Plans

Amao's POV

"You got caught Megamo?" Osorō yelled at him and Megamo nodded. "And we needed to reset the whole week because we didn't have a 'checkpoint'." I said in annoyance. "Just let Mido get fired." Kizano said, "It's not a good idea to use your 10 resets so early." He finished and we nodded as Megamo growled. "Really wanted to kill him for touching (Y/n)." "What did it say?" "He was touching her, simple as that."

"Are we... not gonna talk about... the main problem..?" Oko asked and we nodded. "The bullies. Let's just keep (Y/n) away from them..." We nodded to Aso's suggestion. "It happened after school-" "Megamo!" We heard Megami yell and saw her storming towards him. "What now Megami?" "Why'd you kill Mido?" "What are you talking about?" "Megamo killed? When? He's been talking to us the whole time." Osano said and she glared at all of us. "So you don't know what's going to happen after school?" "What are you talking about?" "Keep (Y/n) from the bullies..." Megami said and walked away suspicious of us still. We walked down the school stairs and ran into the bullies. They were laughing and we heard something from them.

"So after school?" "Yep. Alright, Hana, you get the syringe, I'll befriend (Y/n)." "I'd suggest you stay away from (Y/n)." Osorō growled to them and they jumped. "O-Osorō!" Kokoro said in shock and he growled. "We wouldn't want to have to report a few missing people." I smiled sweetly with poison in my voice. "I've got to go to my club. Bye." I said as I walked away. "What does that mean?"  Kirashi asked but the rest of us walked away to do our after school activities.

Reader POV- After Activities

"Alright, see you Amao and Amai." They waved as they said they'd clean up the room. "Go to Osorō. You don't want to keep him waiting anymore." "I know." I said to Amao and skipped away before I was pulled back. I was pulled into the empty room with the music box in it and was unable to scream as a chloroform cloth went over my mouth. I fell asleep upon hearing Musume and her friends.

Osorō's POV

Osorō: She isn't here.
Amao: I told her not to keep you waiting. Are you sure?
Osorō: It's been 10 minutes Amao, she's normally out here in two if she isn't helping clean but she didn't text me that she was.
Amao: She isn't... great...
Kizano: Check the empty room.
Osorō: Hold up. Musume and her group are carrying the music box.

I saw Musume and her friends walk out with the music box. They were looking around and didn't see me until I approached. "What are you doing?" I growled and they jumped, dropping the box as the lid slightly opened, showing (Y/n). I growled and punched Musume before opening the box and carrying (Y/n) away. "I was being nice. Never touch (Y/n)." I said and they stared back in shock as I laid her against a tree before texting the others what happened.

Osorō: They took her.
Megamo: Of course they did. Is she alright?
Osorō: She's knocked out. I'll carry her home.

Ayano ran up to me as I was walking with (Y/n)'s body. "Is she alright? What happened?" "Musume and her friends took her. She's just fainted." She sighed in relief as I said I'd carry her home. "Are you sure? We can do it." "I'm positive. I'll put her in her room." Ayano nodded as Ayato was growling. "How'd you find out they had her?" "They walked out with a music box large enough to fit a person and dropped it when I surprised them. I saw (Y/n) when the lid opened a bit." They nodded as (Y/n) stirred. "Osorō..?" She asked when she saw me and Ayano pet her hair. "Sh, just relax." I said and she leaned against my chest, falling asleep again. We got to her house and Ayano led me to her room. When we got to her bed, I laid her down as she smiled and curled up.

"She should wake up soon. Thank you Osorō." "Yeah. Just make sure she's fine." They nodded as I walked out afterwards.

"Why were you carrying (Y/n)?" "Musume and her friends tried to kidnap her and she was asleep so I carried her home." Oso nodded as mom just gave me her troll face. "That's it?" "Yes. That's all that happened." "Sure~" Mom said and we both just sighed before heading to our rooms. Angrily, I immediately punched my punching bag as I cursed Musume's group.