31- I don't know

"Are you going to the dance (Y/n)?" Amao asked and I shook my head. "I don't know..." I said and he nodded, a bit disappointed.

"Why not (Y/n)?" "Well... I don't think I look good in dresses, plus I can't dance..." I said, completely embarrassed as I was cooking next to Amai and Ajia. (I realize that the cooking club aren't the same people as I'm used to so I'm fixing it now). "Now now, many males would love to go to the dance with you (Y/n)." Ajia said and I blushed as we finished the food and laid it down at the tables. We ate the food as Kenko nodded. "She is right. I'm sure you'll be asked by a lot of people to the dance." He said and I just sighed. "I doubt it but okay..." I muttered and ate another octodog. We smiled as we got out of the cooking club. Kenko and Shoku agreed to clean the room.

We walked out and I changed my shoes as I felt like I was being watched. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" Ayano asked and I looked around. "I don't know... it feels like I'm being watched..." I muttered and walked out with them. Osorō was here and blushing as Ayano smiled and went to Budo. Ayato went to Taeko as they smiled and walked. "Good thing I walk with you." "Yeah, yeah." I said and looked up at him. "You gonna ask the lucky girl to the dance?" "I don't know..." He muttered and I smiled. "Even though you're a delinquent, I've heard a lot of girls say they love you so she'll most likely say yes." He looked away from me and nodded. "Are you going to the dance?" "I don't think so... honestly, I can't even dance... besides, I don't look good in dresses..." I muttered and he held me to him. "You'd look amazing." He said and I just stared at him, confused. "Um... okay?" I said, confused and we walked like that didn't happen.

"(Y/n), don't forget, we need to go to work." "You work somewhere?" Budo asked Ayano and she nodded as I nodded to her. "I know!" I said and Osorō was staring at me. "What?" "Nothing..." He muttered and I looked at him confused before shrugging and walking me home. "Thanks Osorō, I'll see you tomorrow." He muttered something and I stared at him confused as Ayano was here now. "Alright, let's get going." She said when we got out of our uniforms.

Wisteria greeted us and we greeted her back while putting our hair up. "Alright, I'll talk to you later." I said and walked out to my table. There were teenagers there on double dates and I smiled. "Hello you four. What would you like to drink and for an appetizer?" I asked, smiling and they looked to me. "I'd like a sprite." "Dr pepper please." "Water with lemon please." "I guess just water, no lemon and no ice please." "Of course. And your appetizer?" "Butter bread." I nodded, handing them the menu then walked away. I got their drinks and appetizer ready and carried the tray out. The boys were here and I sighed. Hanakō smiled to me and I smiled back before giving them their drinks and putting the appetizer basket on the table.

"How long do you need to order?" "Excuse me?" "Calm down." "She's expecting us to be ready to order seemingly immediately." "Oh, my apologies ma'am. I don't mean that at all. I didn't want to seem impatient with you and force you to order early or make you wait because I overestimated how much time you needed." I bowed and she nodded, sitting down and blushing. "Sorry..." She muttered and I smiled, nodding. "It was my fault. But do you have an estimate?" "About three minutes." They said and I nodded before walking away. I looked at the iPad and saw my name at a second table and looked at Wisteria confused. "Hey, why is my name on two tables?" "Oh, it seems like you were requested for a table. I'm sure it was your friends." "I guess so... that's a bit weird..." I muttered but shrugged as I walked out.

"Hello you eight. How may I help you?" I smiled to the boys but they seemed to be arguing. Megamo glared at Aso Osorō rubbed his temples in annoyance from them and I smiled. "Are you going to chose your drinks and appetizer?" I asked and they turned to me. "Sorry (Y/n)." Hanakō said and I nodded. They ordered their drinks but said they didn't want an appetizer. "Okay, I'll be back in a minute." I said and they nodded as I heard Amao whisper that I'm beautiful. I blushed but ignored it as I got their drinks. Ayano walked in, a blushing mess and I looked at her. "Budo here?" "And the rest of the martial arts club... besides Ayato..." I nodded and she got their drinks. I got the boys drinks and put them on a tray.