Cuddling

By Yukipengin on deviantart

I was in (Rival)'s room and smiled. I wanted to cuddle with (Rival).

Osano

"Osano!" I hugged him and he looked back. "What?" I smiled and looked up at him. "Can we cuddle?" "Wh-What?" "I want to cuddle. Can we?" He was frozen as he stared. I smiled and I was confused. "Why are you so red? It's not like I asked for anything inappropriate." "W-Why would I want to cuddle with you? You're a Baka..." I pouted and he looked away. "Come on Osano! Please?" "No. Why would I want to cuddle with an idiot like you?" I just stared before sighing and letting him go.

He was surprised and looked back. "Then I shouldn't be here? Alright, I'll leave." He was more surprised and I reached for the doorknob. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "No. You're staying." I was leaning on his chest while he held me.

He brought us to his bed and we cuddled. I smiled and held him. I looked up and kissed him. He kissed back and I cupped his cheek. "Love you Osano. You know I'd never leave you like that though, right?" "I'm worried you will... Stop making me care for you, Baka..." "No. Because I love you." He sighed but cracked a smiled and held me closer to his chest. I relaxed and listened to his slightly quicker heartbeat. I smiled though and fell asleep in his hold, my hands gently wrapped around his neck.

Amao

Amao was confused and turned. We were looking at new recipes and restaurants nearby to try their food and see if it's good. However, I put my hand on the book and stopped him. "Yes (Y/n)?" "Can we cuddle?" He blushed a bit but smiled and nodded. "Of course we can sugar." He saved the page in the cookbook and set it aside.

I smiled and held his hands as he surprised me a bit. He turned me over to cuddle with me from behind. "I love you sugar... I love you so much..." I smiled and held his hands tighter. I looked back at him and he smiled. He chuckled and pulled me closer to his chest. "And you're so cute sugar. That's one of the many things that I love about you..." He muttered and I blushed.

I just smiled and sighed. "And you're so sweet Amao... I love you..." I let go of his hands and turned. He smiled and I cupped his cheeks. "I love you..." We both muttered and smiled before I went closer and he pulled me closer to him. We had a tender kiss before smiling and napping in each other's arms.

Kizano

Kizano was reading a script and laying on my lap. I was able to mess with his hair now and he looked at me. "Juliet?" "Can we cuddle Kizano? I can tell that you're stressed." He smiled and nodded, putting the script down. "Of course we can." He sat up before spooning me. He yawned and spoke.

"Ah. I'm more tired than I thought. Promise me you won't move." I smiled and sighed. "Of course I won't Kizano." He nodded and gently kissed my neck before drifting off to sleep. I sighed but held his hands and slept too.

Oko

"Oko." He looked back at me from reading another occult book. This is his third one in an hour. "Yes... my demon..?" I smiled and hugged him. "Can we cuddle?" He became red but closed the book and nodded. I smiled and got him on his bed. I mainly cuddled with him but realized he was asleep soon.

Aw... You look so cute Oko... I moved a bit and kissed his cheek. I smiled and he groaned a bit but stayed asleep. I pet his hair and soon got tired too.

Good idea Oko. I'll sleep too... I smiled and held him closer to me before I drifted off to sleep.

Aso

Aso held me and I smiled. "At least you aren't all sweaty this time." "Sorry. I just needed to hug you then." I smiled and sighed. I leaned on his chest and muttered. "Aso..." "Hm? What's wrong?" "Can we cuddle?" He stared before smiling and nodded.

I was surprised when he casually swooped me up into a bridal carry. I held him and he smiled. "But first, can I have a kiss? I have a feeling you're tired." "Yeah..." I mumbled and smiled. I kissed him and he kissed me back. "There we go." He said and laid me down. He went next to me and his hands were around my waist. I smiled and leaned on his.

My eyelids grew heavy and he realized. He pet my hair and smiled. "Go ahead. I'll be right here." I nodded and gently kissed him quickly before sleeping. I smiled and kept my arms around his neck.

Osorō

I watched as Osorō was using his punching bag. I was just with Oso and talking with her. However, when she told me that she was tired, I let her rest. She's asleep right now and I smiled. Osorō soon stopped and sighed. He looked back at me and he was surprised. "(Y/n)? When did you get here? And weren't you with Oso?" "Do you not want me here?" "Of course I do. I just didn't realize." I smiled but looked away as he changed shirts, since he was sweating so much.

"Oso got tired. I wanted her to get rest. And I might as well see my boyfriend. I didn't want to disturb you as you were training though." "I'd stop it for you. Don't ever think that I won't." I smiled and leaned on his arm as he sat next to me, a clean black shirt on. I smiled and held his hand. "Since you're done, can we cuddle?"

He was surprised but sighed and nodded. I smiled and he adjusted. He was laying down before pulling me to him. "Ah!" I was surprised and gasped. I fell on his chest and he sighed. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." I nodded and he put me on his chest. "This good?" I nodded and smiled. We gently kissed and he stared at me.

"I'm gonna nap. You should too. You look exhausted." I nodded and blushed. We both drifted off to sleep after a bit. He was calmly holding me on his chest. I was laying there and listening to his heartbeat though and smiled.

Hanakō

Hanakō was telling me about how great his day was and I smiled as I waited. He noticed I was staring and smiled. "Something wrong (Y/n)?" "Hm? You can keep going. I just have a small question." "What? You can ask it. I won't mind." I stared before smiling. "Can we cuddle?" He stared for a second before he suddenly seemed like he consumed an entire cake.

"Yes!" He bounced around and I was shocked and a bit scared. He tackled me to the bed and cuddled in my chest. I sighed and pet his hair. "So it's okay?" "Yes!" I nodded. He stayed here and occasionally let me kiss him. I smiled as I stared at him. He stayed between my breasts as normal and I sighed.

He was napping by now and I smiled. I should too... I smiled and fell asleep soon while I was petting his hair.

Megamo

"Hey Megamo?" "Yeah?" "Can we cuddle?" "I'm busy. Maybe in a minute." I stared but nodded. He stared and was clearly stressed as he worked. Both were stressed and I walked out. I was getting him food and water. His father glared at me and I smiled and bowed. He glared and Mrs Saikou drew his attention away. "May I bring Megamo some food?" "Alright..." I smiled and got him food. I returned with the food and gave it to him. I kissed him gently and he looked at me. "(Y/n)?"

"Relax. You're stressing yourself." He sighed and held me in his lap. "Stay here (Y/n).." I smiled and nodded. "I will. Just relax for now, okay?" He nodded and held me. I fed him and smiled. He just held me and carried me to the bed when the plate was cleared. He drank the water too while he fed me. I was surprised and blushed as he held me. "You wanted to cuddle, didn't you?" I smiled and nodded. We cuddled here and he held me tightly. "I love you (Y/n)." "I do too. But never stay up all night solving the Rubik cube." "I won't." He groaned and held me. He took a nap in my lap and I sighed and messed with his hair. Megami was stressed from the students. The other girls were trying to take care of her.

Megamo groaned a bit in a complaint as he woke up. "Fuck... I got a headache..." He got up even though I tried to have him down. He took medicine and held me after he did. He held me tightly and sighed. "Stay here and sleep with me." He mumbled and I sighed and nodded. We cuddled and he took a nap. I smiled and gently kissed him. I fell asleep in his hold at night and smiled.

"Your child is making brainwaves that shouldn't be possible..." "What does that mean?" "Her brain is showing signals that she's awake, happy, and it looks like in love." "But... she's in a coma. How is that possible?" "It shouldn't be unless she's having a hyper realistic dream in her coma ridden state." "Can I go see her then?" Her brother frantically asked. Her sister was able to see her this time and seemed heartbroken.

"I want to as well. Please. We need to get her out of her coma." "I know. Maybe we can set something up. We have had this work before..."