Late Easter Special

Sorry this is so late! Please take that Oka photo as an apology! I'm working on chapter 47 so I'll get that our as soon as I can! You all are children at the start here.

I was getting Easter eggs along with (rival) and their sibling(s). He was slightly annoyed that it couldn't just be us while I was happy that we were still doing the hunt together anyways. That was... actually the last time I saw them for years. He was shocked when he heard that I had to move to Nagoya because of my father's better job offer there. He tried to get his parents to have me live with them but they refused. "(Rival), we can't take her from her family. Just say goodbye and talk over the phone." He was sad but nodded to his mother and gave me one more tight hug while I did the same.

"Bye (rival)! I'll talk to you later!" "Okay! Call when you can!" I nodded and had to rush away as he saw me leave and was sad.

Ten years later

I was looking at a picture of me and (rival), where I also kept it as my home and lock screen to remind myself of them. "(Rival)..." I muttered and smiled. It was the most cheerful photo we had and I smiled. When I got to school, I went back to being serious/shy and went to the Student Council room/outside immediately.

Osano

I looked at the picture of (Y/n). I didn't notice Osana looking over my shoulder until she laughed a bit. "Heh, still like her?" "When did you get here?" "A while ago. You're an idiot since I announced it too." "Shut up Baka..." "Oh? Why should I? I know you wanted to tell her you love her before she moved." "I was just remembering the happy times before she moved you idiot!" "How am I the idiot? You're the one who never noticed me loudly coming in!" "Because you should know me well enough to know what I was thinking!" "Just shut up and get ready to leave for the other four idiots!" "Fine! Just get out!" "I am!" She yelled at me and I flushed red when she left.

I do still like her...

We arrived at school soon and I saw a familiar person leaving the Student Council room. She had some sort of device in her ear but it didn't seem like it was a fashion choice. She moved her hair to cover it and didn't notice me. I followed her and she turned. She stared at me and was shocked. I stared back the same and hugged her. "(Y/n)!" "O-Osano?" I nodded and just held onto her. "I miss you so much you idiot!" "I see you haven't changed a bit." "Excuse me?" "Still a tsundere." "I wish I could say you changed from being annoying." She just smiled to me. "Whatever, Baka." She teased and I blushed as I watched her walk away. I saw her smiling a bit as she walked by and she payed attention to the tan girls.

After school, I went up to her when I saw her and hugged her. "(Y/n), how have you been though?" "Fine Osano. Were you lonely without me like I was without you?" She asked and I blushed. "Yeah... but what do you mean..?" "Osano, I've missed your tsundere attitude. I've gotten to like it and you. It seems like I still do like you." "Wh-What do you mean?" "God, I'm the idiot? Alright Osano." She grabbed my arm and kissed my cheek. I blushed and she smiled. "I'd like to move that to your lips, but I won't force it on you." I just grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. She kissed me back easily and smiled. "So we feel the same." She said and I nodded.

Amao

I smiled since I was meant to cook the chocolates the Student Council will scatter around classrooms and the school with the rest of the club. I kept a picture of (Y/n) nearby to remember her all the time while Amai fully supports any relationship between us since they were best friends too.

We didn't notice someone come by as she was in a Student Council uniform until they entered. She entered and I looked at her since I just pulled out some melted chocolate. I put it on the table and didn't recognize her at first since she looked completely different from the younger (Y/n) but she smiled to me. "Amao, Correct?" I nodded and was confused. "I've never seen you in the Student Council before. Are you new?" "No, I've been a secret member for a while. I see the chocolates are coming along fine?" "Of course." "That's good. I'll stop distracting you." "Whats your name?" "Hm? That's not important right now, besides, might want to pay attention to that chocolate." I turned and saw Amai take a spoonful of it. She laughed and stuffed it in my mouth before she went back to working.