40- Damien

Back to posting. Sorry for the wait.

Osorō's POV

"Why the fuck didn't you delete the recording?" "The password was different on the computer!" Megamo yelled at me as I growled and sighed. "Fucking... make sure you know it next time." "I will. I don't see you doing that." "I don't see you killing!" I yelled and Osano stopped me. "We're still in front of a camera." He said and I nodded. I looked outside and saw (Y/n) skipping by with Asu by her and I growled. The others looked out and saw it as I heard Aso growl. "Going to kill her." "Make sure it's hidden or Megamo can actually delete the footage." Aso nodded and Megamo glared at me. "I could log in before so I don't know why they changed it without telling me." He said and I nodded as Aso walked out.

Reader POV- Five Hours Later

I smiled and skipped out to the courtyard after talking to all of the girls at the same time and soon saw a person I was talking to yesterday on the floor. I approached them and when I went to wake them up, I felt that they were cold and screamed. There were no cameras in this section but a staff came by and saw the student. "Please get away." I went back but soon fainted.

Police arrive

I was in the detective personality and investigating the body. "Miss, we must ask you to get away from the body." "I'm investigating it and the scene." I said to the police officer and felt the blood. "Fresh... This student was killed recently." I said and they were angry. "Who gave you authority to investigate this?" "Myself." I said and showed my badge from a pocket in my skirt. I showed it to them and they were surprised before nodding. "Our apologies." They said and I nodded. "I'll be aiding you in this investigation. And I promise you, the culprit isn't who last had their fingerprints on the weapon." "How do you know?" "I have dissociative identity disorder. While my other self is unaware of me, I am fully aware of her and know whatever she sees and she was talking with her and 12 others at the time. I'd say this murder happened about 5-10 minutes ago." I said and noticed the girls.

"Miss Saikou, how long would it take her to get here if you called her?" I asked, talking about Nemesis-Chan. "About 20 minutes." "Can she make it sooner?" "Five if she takes a vehicle." "Tell her to do that. She's better at estimating time. Can you officers block this off from the public? I don't need students seeing this and if I'm not acting this way when you see me, don't let me pass because it's the other personality." They nodded and got the tape as Nemesis was here. "Oh, Lunar." "Hello to you too. I need you to estimate the time of death here." She nodded and approached. "Since I got here, I'd say they were killed 12 minutes ago at 17:06 with 25 seconds passed." I nodded. "As I said, the other and real self was talking with those 13 there. I'll be checking the cameras to see who does and doesn't have an alibi since they are the main suspects." I said then walked over to the area and got on the computer. "Can you log on for me?" I asked a different school and the person did so but questioned me. "So why did they let you continue?" I showed them the badge as I looked through with people at that time stamp and a few minutes ahead and before.

"Student last seen with-" "Hold on, the Corporate Company?" "Please don't interrupt me when I'm doing this. But yes. I can still answer questions as long as you don't interrupt me while I talk. Now then, last seen in public with (Y/n) Aishi but cameras catch him last seen with Aso Rito near that area. At 17:06, he runs away bloodied and the students gets a hand out to the light. At 17:13, (Y/n) Aishi sees him on the floor and goes up to him. She touches his neck and screams." I nodded and finished. "I believe we have our top suspect. However, I need to see who also doesn't have an alibi." I said and nodded, allowing them to question me. "Just know some won't be answered." I said and they started. They asked me about the company, how it's so well, if it's more advanced than anything, training, how they feel with a split personality person there, etc.