33- Music

"Well you still did great." He said and I smiled as I hugged him. "I'll see you later." He grabbed my arm and spoke, "Hold on, I want to tell you something." "Yeah?" "I just... I still really like you. I mean as a crush..." "O-Oh... I'm sorry but I don't think-" "It's fine. I just needed to get that off my chest. Can we still stay best friends?" I nodded and hugged him. "Of course. How about the three of us hang out during the competition?" "I'd really like that." He smiled and I nodded as I quickly kissed his cheek as a friendly gesture.

Osorō's POV

I growled when I saw (Y/n) kiss his cheek and noticed the others were the same. She came up to us and smiled but tilted her head to the side, confused. "What's wrong? Why are you angry?" "Are you two dating?" "No, I normally kiss people's cheeks as a friendly gesture." She smiled to me and I felt ashamed for being that angry over something that trivial and heard Kizano. "Then why haven't you kissed our cheek?" "Because you eight are tall." She said and I shrugged. "Not our fault you're short." "H-Hey!" She said, flushed to me and looked away. "I can barely reach Hanakō..." She muttered and we smiled before she was dragged away by Kizana and Asu.

Reader POV

"Why am I always being dragged?" "Because you're light." Kizana said and I blushed while I was confused. "So why are you dragging me?" "Because~" Kizana said and I did not trust her voice in the slightest. "That dance is coming on." "What dance?" "Drop it." Asu said and I blushed. "Yeah, they have an entire mmd dance section. And that one is the second one." "There's no way I'm dancing for that." I said and they sighed, "Come on, why not? We got Megami and Oso to agree to it." "Because I'll mess it up." I said and they shook their hands. "You were the one who taught us the dance. Do you not remember it?" "No I do, it's just... it's embarrassing and will be a bit difficult to do in dresses, don't you think?" They shrugged as the announcement for mmd dances came on and everyone cheered.

"First off, we have Kimagure Mercy." They said and we saw the rainbow girls start to dance to it. "See, they messed up a bit but it's fine. Come on." "Oh alright..." I said and Asu cheered. "Oh yeah, Raibaru is joining us and so is Janice." "Oh, okay." I said and they nodded as the dj said that Drop it was next and everyone cleared the floor as we walked there.

(Raibaru and Janice replaced Muja and Mida)
I smiled as we finished and thankfully didn't mess up, concerned about myself messing up the most.

"See? It was great!" Asu said and I smiled, "Thanks. I didn't know Osana would be joining us too." "Why do you think Raibaru joined us? Those two are always together in anything they do." "True I guess." I said and I did a few other mmd dances too.

Many, many of the other girls had joined in when they knew the dance and we smiled and nodded to them as we kept dancing. We didn't blame them when they messed up and just encouraged them to try again. When it was over, we congratulated them as it was Lupin next, a dance I didn't want to do because everyone was convinced enough that I was doing dirty thing.