He/She loses a bet

I couldn't think of anything for the first seven so that's why they currently are not here. If I do think of something different for them than what's here, I'll make them. Sorry this took a while.

Megamo

Megamo surprised me when he got to me in a full butler suit after being in the bathroom for half an hour. His hair was also slicked back like his father's and I was nervous and confused.

"M-Megamo..? What's happened?" I was nervous and he grumbled. "I lost a bet against those five.... so now I'm your butler for the week...." I stared and spoke. "Pl-Please don't.... th-this is a bit uncomfortable for me." He stared and sighed. "I'd love to but they're going to hold it over my head that I didn't." I stared and mumbled. "G-Give me a minute then." He nodded and just grumbled into his still gloved hands. I left to Megami and knocked.

"You can come in whenever you want (Y/n)!" I blushed and opened the door. All five were waiting here and all but Akane had victorious smirks. Akane just had her normal smile. "What bet did you make and why did his end have to include me?" Megami and Shiromi smirked. "I just wanted some dirt on him. He always has dirt over us, so I wanted the same." She said and held up her phone, which somehow showed a recording of when he was finishing his hair and grumbling about the bet by the time he was putting the gloves on.

"As for why you were included..." She looked at Megami and she smirked. "Father is always making you do shit for us, so I decided to have Megamo do the same for you." I mumbled a bit. "I feel like that's just going to make it worse... besides, it's just normal housechores, I did those when..." Akane cut me off when she put some chocolate in my mouth. I was surprised and Megami sighed before she smirked and pointed up.

"Camera, remember? The bet was simple, if we lose, the four will be servants to him at school and I'd be your servant for the week, home and school, and Megamo's is the same as mine." I stared before sighing and nodding. "Fine then... but please don't do this again... at least not without my knowing." They nodded and I left. Megamo was still cursing them under his breath and I spoke.

"Megamo?" He looked and spoke. "Ah... you're back... Mas-" "Please just use my name Megamo... and... you do look kinda ridiculous in that." "Yeah, I know. It's especially why I hate them. I don't care if I do what you're asked to do or whatever shit you're involved in, it's the fucking suit I don't like." I was nervous and smiled.

"Then... since I'm in control of you for the week... I command you to change into your normal clothes. That's what I should say, right? Ah... I hope that didn't come out wrong... I just want you comfortable." He stared before sighing. He kissed me and I smiled and kissed back. "Since it's a command from you, I shall listen. And my hair?" "Do what you want that makes you comfortable." He nodded and came out after another half an hour, back to normal.

"I looked like my old man and I hated it." I smiled a bit nervously and sighed. "At least you're comfortable." He nodded and pet the animals. They were happy and I smiled. Megamo did anything I was asked to do or I asked for, even if I didn't, like when I said I was getting us water. I know those five took joy in seeing him like this, so I was nervous each time but had given up.

Damien

Janice made a bet to Damien right in front of me. If Janice lost, she'd have to confess to Amai that she likes her, if Damien loses, he has to be my servant. I was confused why I was dragged into this, and Damien was embarrassed that he lost.

"Yes! I'm free for another day!" Janice cheered and I sighed. "Why was I put in this?" "Had to do something as embarrassing for him. I know that Amai is straight so... yeah." I stared and shook my head.

"Janice, I know Amai. And she tells me all the time in cooking club that while she used to like Taro Yamada, she realized that she basically wants to live in a cottage or house kinda far from society with a garden to take care of and a woman to cook for. Same threat they gave me, if you don't confess sometime, I'll do it for you." She was surprised and stared.

"She what?" "Yeah. So confess or I'll confess for you. I'm not afraid to do it in cooking club." She blushed and stared. "Nope! Fuck off! Damien, a week!" "I know!" He yelled back and sighed.

"Sorry to drag you in this though. Now... is there something I can do for you?" "Not right now... I don't need anything." He nodded and held me.

During this time, Damien just fed me the lunch I made us, got me any drinks or snacks I wanted, and teased Janice with me. She was embarrassed and hated us.

"This was supposed to be my time to tease you both! Not the other way around!" "You just made it easy for yourself. I don't normally like doing this, but I'm doing it because you dragged me into the bet." She glared and sighed. "You both suck...." I smiled and spoke. "I'll ask her dream partner again, but if it's as I said, then you better confess." "And if it's not?" "I'll stop teasing you." She glared but nodded.

I was right. Amai was daydreaming and smiled as we all sat together and ate lunch.

"I want a woman who likes to eat lots of food. Any type too! Oh, and to be tending to my own garden. I've asked Uekiyo about how to care for a garden and it's surprisingly easy! But if I'm being honest, I don't want to be like a housewife... I just want to be the only one cooking in the household. Or at least cooking often. I don't want another fight like Amao and I had a while ago..." I nodded and smiled.

"Oh yeah, why did you join the cooking club (Y/n)?" Oso asked and I looked at her. "Oh, well, I was raised in a family where I was always told to be a housewife like mom and grandma and great grandma and great great grandma... But, yeah, I don't want that either. It's so boring." They nodded and the week was quickly over, with Janice having admitted her feelings to Amai. She was happy to accept and the others were surprised. Kizana seemed offended that I kept it from her, Oso took a second to accept it, and Oka was happy for them.

Damien gave everyone celebratory treats for this and I laughed as this was the last thing he did as a servant. Janice was embarrassed as we teased her and Amai was just happy to hopefully be able to live her dreams.

Hoshiko

She was embarrassed at the clothes we were looking for. Now, she was fine and her parents loved me.

"What's wrong Hoshiko?" She looked at me and blushed. "I... made a bet against Kizana and Oso... and lost..." "Okay..? What was it?" She sighed and I looked at her.

I was confused and she sighed. "Kizana... wants me to... wear a maid dress in front of you and take pictures... Oso just wants me to..." She sighed and I was surprised before sighing. "Should've known about the first part... it is Kizana..." I sighed and hugged her.

"Well, you do start your work with me tomorrow. So just do it then." She blushed and nodded. I kissed her cheek and she blushed more.

"What was Oso's part of the deal?" She looked and became red. I noticed and smiled. "Alright then. It's fine." She nodded and blushed. She was embarrassed but fed me at lunch.

"Oso basically wanted me to act like your servant for a day... at school that is..." I was surprised before sighing. "Really? I more would've expected that from Amai... she always thinks I'm overworking myself..." I sighed and Hoshiko nodded.

"Sometimes I wonder about that too..." She sighed and I smiled. She did go with their parts of the bet and she was embarrassed when she showed Kizana the pictures of us together at work. I was making her blush a few times and she was embarrassed while Kizana laughed.

"As I expected of (Y/n). Did you do Oso's part of the deal?" I smiled and nodded. "She did. Don't worry. But why did you both make her do this?" Kizana smiled and spoke. "I got Oso to agree to help me with it! But I just wanted to tease her! Knew she'd lose against us." I sighed and spoke. "You're both horrible." She laughed and Hoshiko became red. Oso just shrugged and ate her lunch. The others were confused but I quickly explained it to them. They nodded and we continued.