53- Who

Another demon soon arrived. She could change her gender to lure whoever she needs to and kill them. "Ah, Fun Girl, Hello." "Hi. Who are those-" She recognized the Student Council and smiled. She floated to them and I smiled. "No killing." "I won't. Don't worry Empress." She said and smiled to them. Of course, she had her kinda creepy smiled and I spoke. "You five do know her." "What?" I nodded and smiled. She stared at them and smiled. "Ah, I haven't seen my niece in a while." "What?" Kuroko asked and Megami realized. "A-Aunt-" "Yep. Your nice auntie." She smiled and I spoke.

"Since she left the Saikou company, she's lured many people to their deaths. Dressing as a man or woman. Mainly creeps and killers." She nodded and smiled. "I will admit, it's fun. But such a shame my nephew is a killer." "He's a fun part in my game." "I guess that's fair." She nodded and smiled. "Wait... if you're a demon... then what about the Basu sisters hunt?" "Hm? The Succubus's children? They had to find the school. Wasn't very hard." They nodded and I hummed.

"Should I just skip time to the end of the coma..?" "A day for them is about 5 hours for us. Let's just watch other human's suffering while we wait." I just nodded. "Fine then. See you again as (Y/n)." They nodded and we left. I sighed and we watched with the other demons. Succubus and Flame were busy watching the ones they cared about.

I watched the girls, Fun Girl watched the Saikou's, and Hand Demon was lecturing the other demons. I sighed and watched.

When the coma was over, I went to her body. I went in. The nurse there was waiting.

Reader POV

(Rival) was in the room when I woke up and he was shocked. The nurse got over here soon and I blushed when I saw (rival). She ran some tests and smiled. She made sure my memory was fine and that I wasn't hurt. I nodded and smiled. I took a week before being released from the hospital. They nodded and smiled. When I was released, my parents were so happy. "We're so glad you're okay." Mom said and I nodded. "Yeah. I am too." They nodded and when I got home, all four animals sniffed me then nuzzled me. I smiled and pet them all. "We already fed them today, don't worry." Ayano said and I nodded. "Thank you." I smiled and pet them.

When I returned to school. They girls crushed me first as I sighed. "Hi to you all too." I said and Kizana spoke. "Never scare us like that again! Please!" I smiled and nodded. "I won't try." They nodded and the guys hugged me after. I smiled and hugged them one by one too.

We smiled and went back to our normal lives. Of course, the teachers had made sure I was fine and I nodded. "Of course. I'm just fine." I smiled and they kinda nodded. I smiled and got back to how this was. I hummed and smiled as we were eating lunch. "Hm. What's wrong?" Akane asked and I smiled. "Nothing. I'm just humming." They nodded and I smiled. "How should I tell (rival) that I like him?" I asked and they looked at me. "Hm... maybe give them enough time to stop being glad that you're back and safe." I nodded and smiled.

"Okay. Thank you." They nodded and giggled at my happiness. I smiled and blushed a bit. When lunch was over, I smiled. We went to class and I smiled as Osano and I talked. He was so glad that I'm back. "Osano, calm down." "Why? You were in a fucking coma for basically a month." He said and I smiled. "I know. But I'm out of it and I'm alright." I said and he sighed. "I'm just glad you're back but you're impossible. Baka..." He muttered and I giggled. "Whatever you say." I said and the teacher walked in. I turned around and focused.

Friday

The boys all calmed down from me being back and Amai spoke to me first at lunch. "Well our brothers seem fine now. Why don't we have (Y/n) confess?" She asked and the others thought. "She isn't wrong..." Oso said and the others nodded as I blushed some more.