25- Taken

P.E.

I stretched as I finished changing once Megamo told me that the recordings are waterproof and I can put it in my locker.

"Why'd you carefully put your skirt in your locker?" "Oh... I can't really explain..." "Why not?" "It has to do with the Student Council." She nodded, "Oh, alright." She said and we nodded while I was questioning when we would start running or using the track at least. "Alright everyone. Today we'll be playing water dodgeball again. Please get into the teams you were in yesterday.

Aso had been keeping a watch on Asu while facing me. "Not again (Y/n)." I shrugged and threw the ball, joined by another member of the sports club. He avoided his ball but then got hit by Asu's after catching mine. He complained before we heard Asu complain too. "That's what she gets." "Just how competitive do you two get?" "Depends." He sighed and we sat down as we saw Osana and Osano sitting down, talking to Raibaru.

"Hi (Y/n)." Raibaru said and I waved to her. I sat down with Aso though and let the three hang out while Asu and Aso cheered on a sports club member. I joined in after hearing his name properly and soon, Miss Taiso spoke. "Alright White team wins! Seems like we have some extra time... go on and talk or swim but as normal, nothing dangerous." She said and we nodded as we saw the bullies giggling. "I know, really is a slut." "That's the bitch known as (Y/n) for us." I looked down in sadness as the two got up joined by the Najimi's and Raibaru. I stared in shock as I saw them yell at the bullies and soon, backed them into the pool. They fell in and soon re-emerged. "You ruined my makeup!" Musume yelled and the five shrugged before walking back.

"How long has that been going on?" "Since today after I disrupted Mr Mido's class and asked him to button up a shirt..." They nodded and hugged me. "So... Why'd you immediately get defensive?" "We don't want a friend to be bullied. Did we go too far?" "Maybe a bit..." I said and they apologized. "Thanks though." I smiled and they nodded. "Aso, Asu, Raibaru, Osano and Osana, please stay after class a bit." Miss Taiso said and they sweat while saying they will. "Just don't do it again..." "We won't." Osana said and I nodded and the two boys said they make no promises. Asu slightly nodded and we were told to change out.

"Damn you three. You went full out with the three girls there." "(Y/n) was being bullied, what else do you expect us to do?" "I don't know, give them a warning like a normal person." I said and they shrugged. "Too late." "I realized." I said and we finished changing out.

Aso's pov

"You two became hella protective of her back there." "She's a friend." "It's obvious to the entire school that you eight like her. I guess she's too dense to realize?" Osano nodded and sighed in frustration. "Can't believe they did it all because of that teacher..." He muttered and I nodded. "What teacher?" "The Rana." "Oh, him..." "Yeah, apparently all (Y/n) did was disrupt the class and ask him to button up his shirt... I hate how petty girls are." I said and the other boys nodded. "There's something we can all agree with." The bell rung and we walked out of the locker room as the five of us had gone to Miss Taiso. "Please tell me why you had pressured Miss Ronshaku into the pool." "We didn't pressure her in! She could've stood her ground or got herself away from the pool. Besides, we didn't realize they were that close." Raibaru said and Miss Taiso nodded. "Don't do it again. What reason had you done it for?" "They weren't speaking kindly about (Y/n)." "Next time, tell me and let me deal with it." We nodded and she excused us.

Reader POV, after school

I took out the four tapes I had filmed and placed them on the table in the Student Council room. I left soon and waved to Shiromi as she was walking in. She nodded and saw the four tapes. "If you ever run out, tell one of us and we'll give you more, Same with pepper spray." "I will. Thank you." "We should be thanking you. With a secret member going around, no one suspects anything and does what they want since we aren't there." I nodded and left the room to go to the cooking club.