48- Festival

Damien walked up to me and smiled when he saw me. He waved and I waved back as I smiled. "Hi Damien!" He waved and Hoshiko looked back. We were just hanging out at the park after school and he saw us. "Hi (Y/n). Hi Hoshiko." "O-Oh. Hi..." She seemed shocked that Damien just said hello to her and he smiled. "Can I sit here with you two?" "Yeah. Hoshiko?" "Alright. Is there something you need?" "I wanted to ask if you could test some games for us. You can go too Hoshiko." "Test some games?" "Yeah. Damien actually came up with the idea for a charity. Their charity is to help endangered animals."

"Oh, that's a good idea. I mean... I can do it... but are you sure?" "Yeah. You're friends with (Y/n), so I trust you." I nodded and she smiled a bit. "O-Oh..." Hoshiko smiled and I smiled back. "See? You're fine!" He smiled to her and she smiled back. "Thanks..." He nodded and we went to the place. Hoshiko and I were in nice clothes while she was asking about the cafe charity.

We went there and tested some games and I smiled as they thanked us for testing to make sure they're possibly for others. We nodded and they gave us about 15 tickets to get whatever we want at a booth. While I tried to refuse it, they just said it was the best thing they could do in return for what we did. We sighed and thanked them before putting them away.

Damien smiled and walked to us. He hugged me and shook Hoshiko's hand. "Thank you both again." "Of course." I saw his friend from our meet up and the guy smiled when he saw us. "Oh hey Damien's friend!" "It's (Y/n)." Damien said and I nodded. "Sorry. I take it that's your friend?" Hoshiko nodded and bowed a bit.

"Nice to meet you." Hoshiko was blushing at bit. I smiled to her. "You're Yuuto, right?" "Yeah. Sorry for not remembering your name." "It's okay." I saw that his hair changed. Before it was slightly long and in a slight ponytail but now he cut it. It was now messy. His bangs would sometimes go in front of his eyes and he had to fix it. Hoshiko got up and he kissed her hand.

"Your name, lovely lady?" Hoshiko flushed red. Damien and I knew immediately and nodded. I realized I didn't know his age. Damien held up 17. I nodded and Hoshiko just got her senses back after calming down. "H-Hoshiko..." "That's very beautiful." She flushed more and just bowed a bit more. "Th-Thank you." She stuttered and he chuckled. He nodded and she calmed down a bit more and got up.

We walked away and I looked at her. "Do you like him?" "Shut up..." She muttered and I laughed a bit. "I want to get you two together." "What?" She asked and I smiled. "You two would seem like a cute couple." "I... Could I trust him though..? Last time I had a boyfriend... he abused me, cheated on me and used me..." I felt terrible and held her hand. "That's terrible... Look, tell me or Damien and just break up with him, okay?" She looked down before smiling. "Alright, I'll give it a try!" I smiled and she smiled back.

Festival

We all managed to convince Oso to come to the festival with us. It took a while and we were all happy when we heard. The boys had no knowledge of it and even if they did, they wouldn't be interested. I got in my kimono and got my red and white mask.

We went there together and Hoshiko met us there. The girls were still uncertain about her but I was happy to see her. We went to the place and Damien waved to us. We waved and saw Janice with him. She smiled to us with her mask to the side. We smiled back and Hoshiko joined us. "Um... hi..." "Hey..." Oso said and I smiled to her. "Hi Hoshiko. Can she join us?" They all sighed and nodded. "Fine..." We walked around and smiled as we played games.

"Oh, hello misses." A game worker said to us and bowed when they saw me and Hoshiko. "Hello sir." We bowed back before playing. This one was actually a game where you throw three different darts at pictures of head circlets. After getting near one, you choose which one you want. Because of it being actual jewelry, this one was rather expensive but no one minded since they know the cause.