45- Date

So sorry this took so long o publish! I was off internet for so long and also having complete writers block! I got the picture off Pinterest like the others but it sadly didn't say who drew it but it is not mine.
I knocked out the students and the three of us carried them out two at a time. When everyone was outside, I waited as I balanced on a light pole. All the students and teachers woke up at once and were panicked for a minute before calming.

"All voices accounted for. Alright, if you'd get on the bus please, it's time to get to school." I said as I was looking at the setting sun with the wing blowing so that my clothes would go the same direction I was looking. I turned around and smiled. "Hope you all enjoyed the tour. I'm going home." I prepared to jump away but Raibaru stopped me. "Hold on, why were we knocked out?" "Faster transfer outside." "How?" "I didn't have to stop to deal with someone complaining or losing someone." I explained then jumped back.

"(Y/n)?" Mom asked but then realized it wasn't (Y/n). "Oh, hello Alice. Can we have (Y/n) back?" "Was just going to get her." She nodded and I fainted after I went to my room.

(Y/n)

I woke up and was confused. I rubbed my head and heard the front door open. I got up and went down. Ayano and Ayato walked in and they smiled to me. I smiled back at them and spoke. "How was the field trip? Wasn't there one today?" "Yeah, but it was a boring lecture." I nodded to Ayato and mom smiled. "I'll get to making dinner. Why don't you check for any plans with your friends (Y/n)?" "Yeah, that sounds good." I sat on the couch and decided that I wanted to spend time with Damien.

I texted him and he told me he was free this weekend. I asked if we could go somewhere for tomorrow or at least just hang out at his house like we used to and he said that it sounded like a great idea. "Mom, I'll be hanging out with Damien tomorrow." "Okay. That's fine with me but tell your father when he gets home!" "I will!" I cheered and mom laughed a bit while the other two smiled. "Are you two still friends?" Ayano asked and I nodded. "Yeah. Still really good friends, why?" "Curious." I nodded and smiled as I thought that we could see a movie or just eat at a cafe and catch up, even bring Janine if he wants.

Next day

I got in a cute outfit and smiled. (Outfit above) I didn't want this taken as a date so I wasn't wearing anything too nice and formal but also didn't look like I just tossed on nearby clothes. I smiled as Damien texted that he'd pick me up so I'm not in danger of other people possibly hurting or taking me. The next text he sent was that he was here and I smiled. He was in nice clothes too and I smiled as I walked out. He smiled to me and we walked away. "What did you want?" "Maybe a cafe or a movie? I just watch to catch up." "Then let's watch a movie then have lunch. We can catch up then." I nodded and we walked away. We decided to watch (favorite/movie) which happened to be both of our favorite movies and we were kinds surprised that it was still there but got our popcorn and drinks.

We enjoyed the movie and smiled as we went to a traditional Japanese restaurant. We were offered a couples spaghetti like that one movie with the two dogs that had it. (I forgot, but I think it's Lady and the Tramp). We told them that we weren't a couple and just got out own food. I didn't catch the suspicious glance from them doubting the couples thing but our food was soon brought out and given to us. I got sushi in a small flower shape with the middle where the pollen and the empty space in the petals is being replaced by gyoza. Damien had ordered a yakitori, soba and curry. We got onigiri as a side dish for both of us and I smiled.

We both ate while telling each other how we've been and I told him about the other boys. He seemed a bit jealous and I was confused and tilted my head at him. "What?" "Nothing." I was confused but nodded. "We're good friends but they do act a bit weird sometimes." He nodded and we split the check on agreement since I told him that I'd feel horrible if I let him take it himself. He and I walked out for some extra time and I saw a festival that would be going on soon. It was a kitsune festival and I was confused. Damien looked at it and smiled. "Oh yeah, that. It's where the people who participate in it wear a kimono and a kitsune mask but it doesn't always need to be on your face, it can be at the side of your head like this." He demonstrated it and I nodded.