52- Time

I went to the girls at night and went to their dreams.

I combined them all and they waved to each other. "Alright, who will we see?" "Delinquents, brothers, and my siblings." "Got it." Moku was here and started. "We've already seen Megamo's." We nodded and went to them all.

The delinquents were all victims of abuse before they had enough and just ran. After a while, they starved to death despite stealing food and water kinda often. Still, they found it better than continuous abuse.

For their brothers, Osano tried always being nice to other people in his common household but the people there just treated him like trash so he just soon gave up being nice and did the same. He also may or may not have killed a couple of them while he kept acting nice but less people when he tested them the same way he was treated. Amao worked with a restaurant where people always hated him. When he was alone, he poisoned half the stuff and made sure there was no evidence. He burned the bottle when it was empty and he always was more cheerful after feeding the costumers. Since he was a waiter where everyone saw him, people thought it was the only chef and it was a coincidence that all the poisoned ingredients ran out after the chef was released. After that incident Amao and a bunch of other waiters tried a bit of food in front of the costumer if they were suspicious that it was poisoned. Amao still took the antidote on his way to work in his water just in case until each thing he poisoned was gone.

Kizano was a kid who'd get kicked around and hated. He just took it and then went away before he had enough. Like Hanako, he brutally murdered them but left the corpses diced up in their lockers so when the teachers went to clear their stuff out, body parts and organs fell out as everyone was terrified and Kizano acted terrified. Oko was actually his partner in crime but he was suspected since people knew he was bullied by the group. No one knew about Kizano being bullied by them and Oko turned to angels for help but they didn't help him. In response to this, Oko started worshipping devilish things since they helped him a small bit but still couldn't stop his death.

Aso was sane as well, actually being an Olympics runner. He was always first place and cheered. He was murdered out of jealousy when people poisoned his victory meal that he always offered to share with the other runners, who all declined him this time. Osorō was a bodyguard and died while he was protecting the prime minister. The prime minister felt no regret or sadness and as such, his family hired an assassin on him. If they bring back his head as proof, that's good and they'll pay them extra if they dispose of everything, including the bodyguard and show pictures of them before and after they burn both bodies and both heads need to be brought to them. The assassins were successful since it was Nemesis and her brother as the assassins.

Hanakō was framed for murder and tried convincing the police that he was innocent but the judge found him guilty and he was sentenced to death via firing squad since the murderer he was framed by was a serial killer, who was actually Hanakō's old best friend and convinced him to touch everything in the crime scene before murdering his victim.

Ayano and Ayato were both forced into a marriage with some sort of sex addict and they hated how they had to be forced through what they wanted when they wanted it and only got one day of freedom where they could go out or just be alone and the person they're married too is forced to stay away from them for that day, but once midnight hits, whatever they want is back. This is what caused the emotionless in them and soon enough, a day before their free day, they fucking murdered them in the shower. When they saw them naked, they thought they were horny and ready to fuck before they kissed them and then the one they were forced to marry died. They had poison on their lips and then after a while from getting the poison off their lips, they watched their forced husband or wife collapse on the floor and did a normal shower.