42- Stay Away

Megami's POV

I was walking around and waiting for lunch to end as I finished basically as soon as it started by eating early. Soon, announcements came on that classes were cancelled for now. No estimated time was given but the announcements said that they'd be back when a student got back on campus, in which all the teachers knew who it was and apparently why they left. I rushed to the roof since Miss Taiso should be eating up there and I saw the five girls, Hoshiko and the other four tan girls barely waking up.

"What happened?" I demanded and they looked at me. "(Y/n) is at the police giving them some evidence to put these four in jail." "And not Mizudori?" "Hoshiko, and I'm not their friend for one. For two, I gave her the evidence." I nodded and police soon came by with (Y/n) acting as the other personality from the last reset. She was calm and collected as she brought the police officers to the roof and they took the four girls in handcuffs. "Please send our thanks to Corporate Company and Miss Hoshiko Mizudori for the evidence." "Of course officers. Have a good day." She said and they nodded. (Y/n) looked at me and nodded before leaving to the headmaster's office as she told the other girls.

Reader POV

"My parents will hear about this!" Musume shrieked when she saw me and I looked at her before knocking on the headmaster's office. "Yes. I'm sure they'd love to hear about their daughter's plan to poison an innocent girl for hanging out with a couple boys with your fingerprints already on the 'poison.' And also, that bottle wasn't poison. It was sugar mixed with a liquid version of stuff that can cause stomachaches. I said before knocking on the door. "Come in!" I walked in and he nodded. "Welcome back. Do what you wanted?" "Very much so." I said and he nodded before saying an announcement that school will resume and end at a normal time so classes are cut short and lunch is almost over. I left to the roof to be like this until classes needed to start and I would let (Y/n) be back in control.

"Hello Miss Saikou." "Hello." "I know you remember me from last reset. I'll say one small thing the boys don't have a clue of. I am slightly a part of Demon Empress. While I sadly can't see in time unlike when I'm like the demon form, I am able to know about the resets unlike (Y/n)." They nodded and we spoke more as I fainted before the bell rang.

"How long have I been fainted?" "About half an hour." Amai said and I was shocked and nodded. "Lunch isn't over?" The bell rang and Osoro shrugged. "Now it is." I nodded and decided to ask Amai later. I left for class and smiled as I was still pretending not to be afraid of the boys. Megamo walked me to class and left afterwards with hardly a word spoken.

After school

Megamo hasn't talked to me all day and I was slightly afraid but spoke while he was bringing me to the club room. "Megamo, did I do something wrong?" "No, why would you think that?" He asked immediately and I acted sad. "Well... your quiet. It's like your planning my murder or another person's murder soon." "I couldn't plan your murder. My traitorous sister however..." I heard him mutter and I felt afraid. "What about your sister?" "Hm? I said nothing about her." "Right. I must be hearing things..." I said and kissed his cheek when he was kneeling down to pat my head as he normally did to tease that I was short.

"Alright, I'll see you later." I said and he was still as I saw him go red before I closed the cooking clubs door.

Megamo's POV

Holy shit... She actually... I felt where she kissed and moved so I wouldn't seem insane as I got to the Student Council room. The others glared at me and I didn't even give them my usual glare back because of my daze.

"Megamo... Hello?" Shiromi asked and I sat in front of my computer and just typed. "Megami, he's broken." Kuroko said and she most likely nodded as I was hit on the head. "Get out of dreamland. We have work to get done." Aoi said after hitting me and I glared as she glared back. "He's back. I think. What even got you in the daze?" "She kissed my cheek and I wasn't expecting it." "She kisses her friends cheeks. Maybe she just friendzoned you in an easy way." Akane suggested and I glared at her. "You're saying that to piss me off." "Maybe. Now then, did she not get any films?" She asked and I realized I didn't bring her here. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Megami opened it. "Oh, hello (Y/n)." "Hello. Sorry, I forgot to drop these off. It won't happen again." "It's alright. Now, before you go. Did you happen to kiss Megamo's cheek?" "Yes. You know I do it with friends and since he was at my height, I did. Why?" "Oh nothing. Just curious. I should stop distracting you. Go on back to your club." "Okay. Bye you six!" She waved and we waved back as she skipped away.