35- Saikou Home

"Yeah?" "Our parents want to meet you and we were wondering if you'd come with us after the dance." "I'll need to ask my parents but I don't see a problem with it." I said and she nodded as I brought out my phone to text my parents.

(Y/n): Can I go over to a friends house after the dance?
Dad: Who's house?
(Y/n): Megamo's house. His parents want to meet me for some reason.
Mom: Oh, the Saikou one?
(Y/n): Yes, why?
Mom: Our family doesn't have the best history together.
Dad: Give them a chance Ryoba. Sure, but come home to pack normal clothes.
(Y/n): I will. Thanks bye.

"I can. Sorry it took me a while." "It's fine. We'll go by your house quickly so you can pack your clothes and change before we go." "Of course." I spoke with the Student Council until the dance ended. We walked to my home and I packed my bag before changing to normal clothes. "Oh, it's your lady time?" "Yes..." I said to Shiromi as they shrugged and Akane and Aoi nodded, "Ours too." Akane said and I smiled before we walked out of my house with a limo in front of my house. "It's my car. Come on, get it." Megami said and I followed the four before Megami got in. "You look impressed." Megami said and I nodded.

"I've never been in a limo. Jeez, I didn't think your family owned a limo." She nodded and spoke. "When you were looking for Megamo, did anything seem off to you?" "What do you mean?" I asked, looking at Kuroko. "It's just something we want to know." "Well, I did feel a bit scared around him for a minute for some reason... it's probably a nightmare I don't remember though." I said, smiling a bit and they nodded as Akane spoke.

"Megamo told us of some odd video while he was at your house for the sleepover, what was it?" "Oh, something odd. It was-" "Use this." Megami said, bringing a tv looking device from the roof of the limo. I stared in amazement before nodding and going to Yantube. I went to the search bar and typed in "Yandere Dev Rival Introduction Video' After I typed it in, the video immediately showed itself and I clicked it as it played out. "It was a nightmare I had at first and I just searched it, hoping it was simply a nightmare..." I muttered and the video finished as it went to the male rivals. "And this was an April Fools video that was released to..." I said and they nodded. "It's probably some sort of joke." "But then that wouldn't explain a couple things like how they know things happening ahead of time." "What do you mean?" "Well... like how they knew of Mrs Kunahito's hopes to reform the delinquents but she said she only showed me. Or why Ayano would kill anyone since she's harmless too." Aoi coughed and I looked at her, confused before she shrugged. "Nothing. What else did you find?" "There's a lot..." I showed them the Student Council introduction video and they four seemed to hold back anger but we got to Megami's home where Megamo had just walked inside.

The driver pulled into the garage and we walked in. "I'll investigate that later." "Okay." I said and Megami nodded as we went inside. "Mother, father, she's here!" Megami called and her parents came and her father glared at me. "Hello Mr and Mrs Saikou." I said and bowed as I was carrying my bag. "Hello..." "Gin! Be nicer to our guest. Hello, you are?" "My name is (Y/n) Aishi Mrs." She nodded while telling me to go hang out with Megamo or Megami and the Student Council.

I went with Megamo before a male that seemed around my age spoke. "Hey you're kinda cute." He said and I was confused. "Me?" "Obviously." "Kencho, stop bothering her." "I'm not doing anything Megamo." He said and I was confused. "Who's this?" "My annoying little brother, Kencho. Let's get away from him." Megamo glared at him as we walked past. However, the male persisted until Megamo brought me to his room and locked the door to keep Kencho from coming in. "I didn't know you had a brother." "We don't talk about him because he's annoying, we don't need to because he's younger than us and he's basically a shadow to us." "Oh. You probably wouldn't know me either if I wasn't pushed ahead in school." "What?" "Well, I am a year and a half younger than Ayano and Ayato. I'm just at the same grade as them because I was smart enough... now I feel like I'm bragging." "No you aren't. You're just telling me or else I'd be curious." Megamo said and held me in his lap.