44- Bullets

I walked into the room and spoke. "This might take a while because you weren't brought in as babies..." I muttered and they nodded.

"What are we going to have to do?" "Since you're in here, the ability to be able to remember is automatically in your blood and brain already. I simply need you to repeat three specific words for me. And each word is different per person." I went to the headmaster first and whispered. "Yours are taser, Saikou, and tape." I went to the guidance counselor after he repeated those words. "Excuse, lie, truth." She said them back quietly and I nodded. "And finally Miss Taiso, your words are swim, soccer and locker." She quietly repeated the three back and I nodded. "Alright. This will take one minute. In here, you will no doubt remember those words. Outside the box is a different story but let's make sure this hasn't broken yet." I brought out the reset options and locked the door. I heard banging on it and saw souls as I became Demon Empress.

"Well shit, I just couldn't control myself. Oh well." I shrugged and everyone who didn't know me, including the teachers, stepped back in absolute fear while I saw the workers rushing over. They smiled when they saw me and their eyes started sparkling. "Demon Empress!" "I'm sorry what?" A teacher asked and I picked my nails. "Should I explain..? Why not?" I shrugged and snapped my fingers. We ended up in hell and I smiled. "Home sweet home." "What the fuck is your definition of home? This is hell!" The headmaster yelled and I giggled. "Oh I know. This is my home. Now where are-" "Were right here. You know, when you keep bringing humans here, the other demons will get hungrier." "I can sense a million new souls for them to feast on." I stretched and Succubus giggled. "Oh I can sense how horny every boy is here. The sexual energy is great." "You're lucky that you don't need to feast on souls." Flame complained and she giggled then looked at me. "Yeah but I have to hold onto hers when she's the innocent little baby we know as (Y/n) and make them a bit more powerful." "It's the fair trade. I gave you the ability to freely seduce someone by winking and take their energy to live, which is very easy to do since humans will easily cheat on their lovers." Succubus nodded. "You know you love the choice you did." "I can easily change it. Still the empress and all demons love me. You know it." She nodded. "We all hate the angels."

"And the angels hate you." "Fucking shit..." I cursed and we were flashed back to the human realm but angels were everywhere too. "Is everyone alright? No one is hurt, right?" (E/n) asked and I rolled my eyes. "We get it, I'm your holy savior. Bow down and kiss my ass because I care about you all and blessed you all with lives more than half of you aren't happy with." I mocked and he was shocked. "I don't act like that!" "Yes you do." "You're all demons, you don't see how we act around humans." "We still see into the human realm, and that's what we all see." "Well... we can't see into the demon realm but we know that you torture souls." "No, we drain their energy to stay alive. You thought I was a different angel when you saw me and helped me but once I got a fresh soul, my home opened up and I felt more alive then I did there." I smirked and he shivered. "I tried to care about you!" "Yeah well I'm a demon. You and your friends teased me on it too in private to keep up the holier than thou attitude to the town. I picked up the eight boys and took out their souls.

"Weren't these innocent souls? Look at the plague brought to them. And all for me." I smirked and brought out a soul from Saki. "I'll be borrowing this for a second." I said and spoke. "See? This is innocent because they haven't sinned. But all those who died due to these ones. The victims don't even remember it." I giggled and gave them their souls back. "Murder wouldn't exist if you hadn't killed us! There would still be natural deaths!" "No, murder just would've been discovered later in life! If we were mortal at this time and I could actually kill you, I'd gladly poison you to death because it would've been a better way to watch you suffer instead of knowing that you burned to death while sleeping!" I snapped and he flinched. "You can't... We used to be in a relationship. Back then, we'd flirt with each other and give each other kisses. Why do you think I kissed you in the courtroom?" "And why do you think I nearly made you break the roof? I was pissed for one and letting my anger out at you since these eight were normal at the time and I wasn't about to hurt some innocent fucking mortals... and two, I was using you. That's all you were good for. You were oblivious and I knew I had you wrapped around my finger. I decided that maybe I could use you and be happy again. I could be accepted back to town again and be a kind and sweet girl. Maybe we could've been happy together too, but no. You and your little group had planned my fucking death!" "Half of them did behind my back! When I learned that you did kill me, I was heartbroken but also kinda happy it was from someone I loved." "Would you stop talking about me like I'm some sort of fucking saint? I'm far from it and thinking otherwise will just end up with me finding a way to kill an immortal." "So we're using human terms now?" "They've been our terms and humans have magically used them as theirs as well."