4- Odd Dream, New Rivals

Osorō's POV

I felt suddenly... tired while I was training and sat on my bed. Mom came in and saw me sitting on my bed with a hand on my head and seemed confused. "I'm fine mom... my head is just hurting a bit..." I said and she had me lay down. She left to get an Advil and an ice pack. When she left, I heard a strange voice. "Such wonderful energy. You love (Y/n) very much, don't you? The voice asked and I looked around but saw no one and assumed I was hearing things.

"Dearie, your sexual energy for (Y/n) is amazing. I wonder how much the others can give me..." The voice said again but I kept my head down, ignoring it. Mom soon came back in and gave me the Advil and put the ice pack on my head. "Rest Osorō. I don't want you sick too." Mom said and I just slept soon.

Reader POV

I woke up soon and wondered why I fell asleep but saw I was in my bed with mom over me. "Hi mom... is something wrong?" "You just fainted while reading your book. It's on the desk, sleep now. You need good rest. I heard you're a senpai at school instead of the other way around. You take after your father's side, so nice!" Mom said and cupped her hands together. "I don't know what you mean by that but... okay..?" I said and she left. "Sweet dreams."

~~~~~

"What? You want to copy my homework again? Jeez, you're hopeless!
H-Hey! Don't look at me like that! J-just shut up and take your bento! Jeez!" An orange haired boy said and I kissed him, when I backed up from him, he smiled a bit and hugged me. "Baka..."

"Oh, perfect timing, would you help me decorate this cheesecake?
You are just the sweetest thing~ I mean it, from the bottom of my heart." Amao said and lightly kissed me, when he backed up from me, I snuggled into his chest and he chuckled before hugging me back, "Sugar..."

"Let's be honest! No one deserves this role better than me!
I only share the stage with the best, you're going to have to try a little harder there darling!" Kizano said than took me backstage, draping us with his cape and kissing me. "Juliet..." Was all he said after the kiss ended.

"Are you... really interested... in watching a ritual..?
How did you stir these feelings inside of me..? Did you... cast a spell on me..?" Oko said and I giggled a bit before kissing him. When we separated, he rested in my lap and muttered, "My Demon..."

"Alright Everyone, on your feet! Times a-wasting! Let's get moving!
You know... I'd put my life on the line for you... if it ever came to that." A blonde boy said and hugged me into his chest but tilted my head up, kissing me. "Little Sport." He said after the kiss ended and sat me in his lap.

"You got something you want to say? Then say it to my face.
No one can know about this, okay..? This... stays between us, got that?" Osorō said to me and pushed me to a wall, pinning me there and pressed his lips against mine. When he separated from me, I realized we were probably in his room and he laid down then laid me down next to him as he pulled me into a hug and spoke. "My sweetheart."

"This school is absolutely amazing! I'm so happy to be here!
I promise I'll make you proud, okay? Thank you for believing in me!" Hanakō said and I pressed my lips against his. When we separated, he smiled and sat down in my lap and leaned against my back. "My doll." He said to me.

"As the Student Council President, I vow to bring this school to new heights!
Things weren't supposed to be this way. But... For you, I'd break any rule." Megamo said and pressed his lips against mine after going backstage. He handcuffed our hands so when he cupped my face, my hand went up with his and I grabbed his jacket sleeve as we kissed. When he separated from me, he said only three words. "My rule breaker."