54- Embarrassed

After confessing to (rival), rumor spread like wildfire about us. I just laughed and embarrassingly admit it, just embarrassed to already be known in a relationship. However, (rival) proudly admit it to anyone who asked. I just blushed and held onto him.

I hugged him in private and he was confused. "What?" He asked and I blushed. "Sorry, just a bit embarrassed by how quick people found out." He nodded and shrugged a bit. I smiled and hugged him. "Well, they know that you're mine." He smiled and pet my hair a bit. I sighed and leaned in his shoulder. We just went away from people.

Osano

Osano shrugged and I smiled. He hugged me and smiled a bit. I hugged him back and smiled more up at him. Osano huffed a bit as I stared at him. I looked up at him. He was confused and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and he blushed more. He just pushed me away a bit and hid his face. I was confused and looked at Osana. She shrugged and walked over. "I think you broke him." She said and I shrugged. "Osano? Osano." I said and poked him. We walked to class as Osana tried to bring him back to reality. He was still red when Mrs Kinaki entered.

"Mr Najimi, please look up." He calmed down and looked up. I smiled a bit and payed attention to the lesson again. When class was over, Osano was getting teased for short circuiting in class before I came by and hugged him. He hugged me back and we went away as I just heard 'aww', throughout the crowd. I smiled to kissed his cheek. Again, he short circuited and looked away from me.

Amao

Amao and I were cooking sugar cookies. He smiled a bit and I noticed that he seemed like he wanted a cookie. I looked at Amai and she nodded to let me break her brother however I want. I smiled and we were putting frosting on the cookies. I smiled and we were focused so he didn't see the personal one I made him. After I finished decorating mine, Amao noticed the cookie without sprinkles on it. "Hm? (Y/n)?" "It's for you." I smiled and gave it to him. He smiled and took it. I had simply put our names in our frosting colors in a heart shape.

Amai immediately laughed as he stared at it. He became redder as he stared at it and took a while to process it. The others joined in Amai's laughter as Amao's face is completely red by now.

I laughed a bit and fed it to him. He ate it and he seemed to break. "Amai, is he broken?" "I think so... Congratulations." "Thank you?" I asked and suddenly felt him hug me. He waited and I smiled as I hugged him back.

Kizano

I was watching a play that Kizana was staring in. Still, it was amusing to see Kizano a bit disappointed after the play that he hadn't gotten the lead role. I surprised him by coming here. I honestly didn't think I would be able to come but then Kizana gave me the ticket and told me to come break Kizano any way I can so she can record it. I slightly nodded and when he saw me, he stared in shock. I smiled and he finished the conversation with the other person he was talking to. I smiled and hugged him. "You're here Juliet. Welcome!" "Hi. You did great Kizano." "Thank you. I thought you said you couldn't come." I shook my head and explained Kizana giving me the ticket and just that. He nodded and I smiled. After everyone cleared, I smiled. I helped the club clean up and Kizana reminded me to break her brother somehow.

When he was about to leave, I stopped him. "Yes Juliet?" I kissed his cheek and close to his lips. I smiled and he froze while he processes it. Kizana wasted no time and took pictures. I shook him a bit and he was frozen. Kizano.exe has stopped working.

Oko

We were hanging out in the club. I helped them a bit with the ritual book and Supana entered the demon realm. I waited and saw her safe. I leaned on Oko's shoulder. He froze and his face was red. I smiled a bit and kept leaning on him.