22- Boys

"(Y/n)!" I was tackled into the pool after I changed out into the swimsuit. I wasn't able to see who tackled me as my eyes and mouth instinctively closed underwater. Another person got in the water and got us resurfaced as I sweat a bit.

"Sorry. Hey (Y/n), how are you?" I wiped my eyes free of pool water and saw Asu. "I'm fine. Can you not do that again? It was a bit scary." "Sorry. I was just happy to see you." "Well don't tackle someone again. What if she wasn't by the pool? She could have a concussion because you decided to be dumb and take that risky move." An orange haired male made a 'hmph' noise and crossed his arms.

"It's alright. I know Asu, she wouldn't do that to me." I smiled and he opened his eyes and glared at her but his eyes softened at me. "I'm Osano Najimi." "(Y/n) Aishi, nice to meet you Osano." I said and we got out as a male that looks like Asu walked up to us. "Are you three alright?" "Fine." "(Y/n), this is my brother, Aso." I nodded and we shook hands. "Don't worry Sensei. We're alright. It'll be a one time thing." Asu said to the coach as she nodded and told us to mess around as long as nobody gets hurt or does what they don't want to do. We got in the pool and an orange hair girl came with Osano by her side. "Why am I doing this?" He asked confused and the girl elbowed him. "I might as well meet all your friends. Sorry, my name is Osana Najimi. I'm Osano's sister." "(Y/n) Aishi." She nodded and we shook hands while talking and messing around.

"How dare you even think about changing the girl's swimsuits." Osano hissed at Aso after the suggestion. "It's just so girls can be more comfortable and change quicker." Aso said and the three of us sweat until Asu splashed water at Aso. "Oh we're doing that now?" He asked, splashing water at her as I backed up. Other people gathered around and some even joined as I sat at the edge of the pool. "Is this normal for them?" I asked when Osana sat next to me. "I didn't see them much but every time I did, yes, they were competing in something at any random time." She said and I nervously nodded. Water splashed on me and I saw Asu in front of me as Osana looked peeved. "Come on you two. Join in the fun." "I'm alright..." I said and felt myself pushed in. When I resurfaced, Osana was in the water again too as I saw Aso here too. "Why are you two no fun?" "Asu... you know I've never been as energetic as you." "Your point?" "I give up on you..." I muttered as Osano went up to Osana.

"You alright?" "Fine. At least Aso could make sure my head wasn't hit." She looked back and shot a quick glare at Aso then got out of the water with Osano. He reached his hand out to me and I took it, climbing out of the pool. "We'll talk later Asu and Aso." They nodded, sighing, then headed away to the group to splash each other with water again. "Don't mind them." I nodded, sitting with the two as we just spoke to get to know each other more.

"Alright students. Go on and change." Sensei said and we got up to change. My gym locker was next to Osana's and below Asu's. "How long have you all known each other?" A girl asked and Asu spoke. "Well, (Y/n) and I are childhood friends. Osana and (Y/n) just met as I've known Osana for a few months, why?" "You all just seemed pretty close." We nodded to the girl while in our uniforms with our hair how we like it.

"So how have you been (Y/n)?" "Good. What about you?" "I've been fine. Amai texted me that you moved back because you were accepted to the school." "Yeah. I mean, we were still planning to move back but getting accepted made it quicker." She nodded and asked me a random question. "Anymore guys falling to your feet?" "You know I can't tell when guys do that still... I don't know. I mean, I've had another male best friend at the other school who would tell me that a lot of boys like me but I don't understand why..." I said, looking at the ground confused. "It's because you're a cute and nice girl." "Is that all people care about?" "What do you mean?" "I mean the cute part. He always pointed out that the boys like me because of the way I looked so is that it?" "Some guys are like that but there is the small portion of males who like girls for the way they act, nothing else." Asu said and I nodded as she dropped me off at my next class. "Alright Asu. Thanks, I'll see you later." "Yep." I said and waved as I sat down near the back by a window. Peacefully, I was watching outside the window until class started.