2- Untrusted

Today is my first day of school... I wonder if I'll see the other four...? If I don't, dad's right. Maybe I can join the cooking club and give some food to apologize to Osorō. Jeez, it's going to be confusing with both their names being Osoro... now I know why Mrs Shidesu called her Oso... I thought and decided to put my hair in a (h/s).

We were walking to school and I saw Ayano and Ayato glare at someone. "Who are you glaring at?" "Those two orange haired kids... they're yelling at senpai..." The two said at the same time and I nodded. "Okay, let's just get to school, I want to see if the school has a cooking club!" "Why?" "To know how to cook better! Besides, I need to apologize to Osorō, not the girl..." "They have the same name?" "Yeah, but Mrs Shidesu refers to the one we know as Oso and her son as Osorō." "Okay... that's weird. Come on, we need to find our classes and lockers." Ayato said and I nodded, clearly oblivious to the bloodlust they had  as I skipped the way to school. A male went in front of us and spoke.

"Who are you three?" He asked and a red haired female approached. "Megamo, these three are new students. Hello, my name is Akane Toriyasu, Secretary of the Student Council." She said and extended her hand as I shook it. "(Y/n) Aishi. Yes, we are new here and these are my older siblings, Ayato and Ayano." I said and she nodded. "I'll show you to the principal's office to get your schedule, locker codes and your locker places." She said and we nodded as she had us follow her.

~~~~~

"Do you need anything else to have me show you?" "Well... is there a cooking club here?" I asked after we changed our shoes. Ayano and Ayato has walked away after that to head to class, learn people or talk to whoever their senpai is. Akane nodded. "I'll show you each club. Maybe we can run into the other student council. Our main leader believes someone dangerous is on campus. It's odd to be sure but we don't question her." "Okay then... oh, can I use your first name or do you want me to know you as Toriyasu?" "Akane is quite alright. You?" "(Y/n) is okay Akane. Thank you for showing me around the school." She nodded and we got to the club room. She knocked on the door and we heard a laugh.

"Just a minute please. We need to clean up a bit." A voice called and after a minute or so, the door opened to reveal two light browned haired kids. The girl tackled me to the ground as both the two were surprised. "A-Amai! You should get off her!" "Hello again Amai... can you get off me?" "Sorry! I just haven't seen you for five years! What are you doing here (Y/n)?" "I want to join the cooking club." I said and she helped me up. "Thanks Amai... and thank you Akane for showing me around." I said and bowed to her. "Of course. I need to patrol the rooms now, goodbye." Akane said and I nodded while the two smiled to me and spoke.

"So you want to join the cooking club?" "Yes please." I said to the male and he smiled and nodded. "My name is Amao. It's a pleasure to meet you." "My name is (Y/n), and the same to you Amao." I said and he nodded. "We were just decorating a cake before Amai put some cream on my face and I got back at her. Don't worry, it shouldn't happen a lot." "Yeah, we make treats and give them out to students here but I've got to warn you not to go to the incinerator. The delinquents are back there and will beat up anyone who goes back there. And... Osoro is with them..." "Oh, Osoro is my neighbor!" I said and they panicked. "Wh-What? Are you okay?" "Fine, why?"

Both their thoughts

She's innocent... we need to protect her...

Reader POV

"Something wrong?" I asked, tilting my head and they shook their head. "No, let's just get to decorating the cake. We're planning a (f/f) cake for the members." Amai said and I nodded while getting some frosting. "Sorry if I'm not good at this. I actually want to learn to cook but my mom is busy with my siblings and my dad has work all the time so they don't have time to teach me." "That's alright. I'm sure it'll be delicious and the design will be beautiful." Amao said and I thanked him as Amai gave him a smirk when I wasn't looking.