One Month

By Yukipengin on deviantart

(Outfit that you're wearing for each scenario)

I leaned on (Rival)'s shoulder as I realized something and sat up.

Osano

"Why'd you stop?" I looked at him and he realized what he asked. He became red and I laughed a bit before kissing his cheek. We were at his house working on a project. I smiled and spoke. "We've been together for a month. I just realized that." He stayed silent and nodded. "You're right. Let's go out then, since neither of us got something." I blushed and nodded. Osano and I left and we had dinner at the cafe. Wisteria was confused and I smiled.

"We're dating. Were here for our one month." She smiled and nodded. "I see. So what would you two like?" We checked the menus and them ordered. She nodded and smiled.

Amao

Amao was confused as he was just holding me in the club as he has been for the past week. He looked at me and I smiled. "We've been together for a month Amao." He thought before smiling and nodding. "You're right. I'll make you something." He smiled and I blushed a bit. He had me sit down and quickly made something. "Why am I sitting down Amao?" "I want what I make to be a surprise." "Then What should I get you?" "Hm... just glad you've wanted to stay with me for a month. You don't need to get anything." "I'd feel bad if I don't Amao. I'll get you something tomorrow." "Alright... and they're done." He smiled and he walked out to me, holding a tray of eclairs. I smiled as he fed me them while we walked home.

He smiled and I just sang to him when we were in private. He smiled and enjoyed hearing it as I smiled too.

Kizano

We were eating lunch when I realized. Kizano must've realized too and he smirked. "It's our one month Juliet." "Yeah it is... do you want to go anywhere?" "Hmm... I've got somewhere to take you." He said and winked. I blushed but nodded. We smiled and when school ended, Kizano told our parents that were going out after we changed. I smiled a bit and we went to a kinda expensive restaurant.

Waitresses seemed jealous as they stared at me. We thankfully had a waiter though and they were respectful. Kizano was staring at me and I thought that I had something on my face but he chuckled. "You're beautiful." He randomly said and I blushed. When we finished, Kizano paid for dinner and I felt bad. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "It's my gift for the one month." I nodded and while we were walking, I sang for him a bit. He smiled and stared at me. "That sounds amazing." I blushed and nodded. "Was it good for a gift? Or... something?" "Of course it was."

Oko

Oko was confused as we were cuddling in his room after we finished a science project. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He became completely red and turned away. "It's been a month since we started dating." He blushed and nodded. "Anything you want to do?" "Just... stay here... and cuddle..." "Sounds nice." I smiled and kissed his forehead. We cuddled again and he was too shy to do anything as I held him.