39- Old Souls

"You okay there Demon Empress?" "I'm just laughing Moku. What do you want?" "To show them their first lives." "You know what, fuck it. We've got plenty of time. Just show an important bit though." He nodded and got the screen. "Of course, I'll show the boys to but not show them in person. Hey, why don't you meet your first self too?" "Excuse me?" "Yeah, her name is ###." "What?" "Right, it doesn't sound right until you know it, that's weird." He got a papers and wrote Citra on it.

"Got it..." "So then Citra, what do you say?" "Address me properly first off, and why the hell not. I'm assuming the world won't get destroyed?" "No the others met their first selves too and nothing happened." I nodded and we got to me first.

"Oh, you brought friends Moku. They are?" "Those 13 are unimportant. Meet Demon Empress, in other words, you in my timeline." She stared and examined me. "And what exactly can you do?" "Anything the demons can't for example, I now can't jump time because I gave that power to a certain pervert, but I can change emotions, control water, rule demons, you know, casual things." She nodded as the others were here. "Who now Moku?" "This is me in his world." "Oh, you're the Demon Empress? Nice."

I nodded and examined them. "Just can't tell who's Janice and Diana." "Its Succubus dear~" Succubus said, suddenly behind one of the two. "Don't really care. So is that you?" She nodded and the two giggled as Spider Demon had a spider to Diana. Diana smiled as the spider crawled up her arm as I looked to Moku. "Next." I said and he nodded.

"Here's Oka. Her name is Akashi here." He said and I went to the cradle nearby. Oka walked to it as well and the baby reached up to me then Oka. "Akashi..?" The baby tilted her head and nodded a bit. Oka picked her up as I heard chanting outside. "Put her down Oka. It seems Moku got us to when pheasants burn down the house." I said and glared outside the window as I saw people rioting with torches. Oka did as told and I heard a boy shouting while sounding like he was crying. "Might as well see how Flame got his powers." Moku said and I rolled my eyes. Smoke was around the room and we heard Akashi crying as he picked her up but it was too late. The smoke filled her lungs and she suffocated. Oka was shocked and I nodded as he cried more and crawled through a hole as his clothes were torn and burned. He walked sadly out to another person's house and entered.

"Come on in Junro." A male voice said and he walked in. "What's wrong?" "My entire family is dead because of other pheasants..." He mumbled and the boy seemed to think for a bit. "Well, maybe I can help with an alternative." "Whats that?" "Revenge. It's something that happened first years back. When those people believed that the group of two boys and three girls were demons. What you saw there was what they called jealousy." "Revenge sounds... interesting... what is it?" "Getting back at those who did you wrong." "Let's do it. How?" "Come with me." He got to his basement and went to a secret room to the side and soon was holding a knife. "Cut your palms with this then put it in this skull. You'll need to apply some pressure but you should come in contact with the first demon to live." "Wait, she actually exists?" "Yeah! And she might lend you power." The males exchanged words as I stared, confused at Junro. He followed his friends words and smoke soon engulfed him like when I did it in the mortal body.

"Are you... the first demon?" The me here turned and she looked younger as I remembered. "Right, forgot we aged too. My bad." I said and the girls nodded while they kept watching. "Yes, and?" "I'd like to borrow power to kill the pheasants." "And what could you give me in return?" "Whatever you'd like from me." "Your soul." He nodded and I took the soul as he became a shorter version of the Flame Demon we know. "How do I control my powers?" He looked at his hands as his voice was deeper. "You'll learn just like the rest of us." I said and he nodded before returning.

When he returned, his friend stared in amazement. "You met her! You look amazing Junro! What did you need to do for those powers?" "Give her my soul... it was worth it." He growled and walked out while quickly figuring out his powers since they were easy.