23- Kitten

Thank you all for 1k reads! Later in the story will be weird tho so don't worry if no one gets it, I just want to put a small joke in here.

Next day

"What were you talking with your siblings about?" Aso asked as we were walking to the park. "They have emotions!" I cheered and they froze. "What?" "Nothing..." Megamo said and Succubus was next to us. Hanakō saw something in the distance and grabbed my hand when we stepped on the grass as dragged me there. The other seven followed and I stared in shocked as I was dragged by this frail looking boy. He spoke after balancing me.

"Excuse me ma'am, is this your cat?" "No, she's looking for a home but I'm afraid I can't take her." A woman said and I looked back to see a white kitten back up in a box. The woman pet it and the kitten leaned in her hand. "Why boy?" "Well, my friend here really likes cats so I was curious." "Little girl could use a home. It has been rainy here and she'll catch a cold being out here soon." "Do you have a name for her?" "No. I didn't want to get attached to her so she has no name. Go on kitten, these are friendly people." The woman said as the kitten allowed herself to be picked up. "I'll get going now." She said then left. The kitten pawed at me and I smiled as Hanakō held her out to me. "She's adorable." I said and held her. She rubbed her head in my stomach and the other seven looked confused. "A kitten?" Amao asked and extended his hand. She sniffed it then rubbed her head against it. Amao smiled and pet her.

"(Y/n)!" A few feminine voices said and I turned to see Osana, a light orange haired girl next to her, Asu, Kizana, Amai and Oka. "I'm going to talk to them." I said and put the kitten down but when I did, she sat down and stared at me. "I think she wants to stay with you." I smiled and nodded to Megamo while picking her up.

"Such a cute kitten." Amai said and the other four nodded. "So Osana, who's this?" "My best friend, Raibaru." Osana said and I nodded. "(Y/n)." "Nice to meet you (Y/n)." "You too Raibaru." I said then turned to the other... three? Asu was next to her brother. "Let's race Aso!" She said and he smirked as they bolted down the grass field. "I-I don't know what to say..." I said and the other five nodded. "It's Asu... what should we expect anymore?" Kizana said and I shrugged. "We're gonna go back home (Y/n)." Amao said and I looked up. "Wait, but I came here to hang out with you all outside of school." "I suggested it because I saw the kitten there and remembered what you told me. The other seven came because they didn't want to be lonely." I sighed and nodded as I hugged the boys after having Raibaru hold the kitten.

"See you later Aso!" I waved when he began to leave. "See you (Y/n)!" He waved then waved goodbye to the others. "So no name for this kitten yet?" Raibaru asked when I took the kitten back and I shook my head. "Hanakō did just show me the kitten. I think I might take her in." I said and brought out my phone texting them. Mom and dad said it's okay and I smiled before putting my phone away. "I can keep her." I smiled and held her close to me as she mewled and rubbed her head against my arm. "Calm down before you squeeze the air out of her." Amai said and I gasped. "Right. Sorry." I said and she mewed happily.

"Hey, how does Sen sound?" Kizana asked and I thought. "That sounds nice. Hey, how's Sen?" She mewed and I nodded and smiled as we spoke. "Let's go to my house. It's almost lunch." Raibaru said and we nodded.

"Hello again Osana." "Hi." Osana said to who I would guess it Raibaru's parents. "More people Raibaru?" "Yeah, these are a few new friends. Amai, Oka, Kizana, Asu and (Y/n)." We waved and they nodded. "We are Raibaru's parents. Please, settle down." We nodded and Raibaru as well as Osana brought out extra cushions for us. "Thanks." We nodded as her parents said they needed to buy groceries. Our stomachs growled and we sweat a bit until Amai smiled. "(Y/n), let's make food. How does miso soup and rice balls sound?" Amai asked and they nodded. "Sure, why not?" Asu asked and Amai helped me with starting the soup.