5- Power

After school, Megamo had brought me to the Cooking Club and we did the same activity as yesterday. "I'll be waiting outside for you." "Why?" "To walk you home. As a young girl, you shouldn't be walking home alone. I know your siblings aren't in a club so I'm making sure you're going to be safe." I nodded and walked inside the club and some flour was thrown at me.

"Sorry (Y/n)!" Amai said and I nodded and wiped the flour off my face. "What's happening right now?" I asked and closed the door. "Oh nothing, we're just messing around before the other members arrive." "We should teach you a recipe we love." Amao said and I nodded and saw Succubus circling Amao. "Is something wrong?" Amao asked when he saw me staring at nothing for what he can see. "No, not at all. Sorry." I said and he nodded as Succubus went to my side. "Alright, let's get to cooking!" Amai said and pulled out a recipe book. "How about this one?" She asked and pointed to a recipe. It was a recipe for a triple-chocolate eclairs.

We finished cooking them soon and gave them to the club members who enjoyed them all. "They're delicious, good job (Y/n)." Kokona said and I smiled. "Thank you. But Amai and Amao helped me." The other members nodded. "Let's talk about more recipes again." Saki sighed and Kokona looked at her, "Is something wrong Saki?" Saki looked at me then looked away. "My siblings?" I asked and she nodded. "Ayano was acting suspicious and Ayato was following Taeko..." I froze and nodded. "How was Ayano suspicious?" "Well... Ayano was first seen following a couple students like Kokona and I... she also seemed to be following you..." "What?" I asked and she nodded. "We know you aren't like them but... we're kinda worried..." I looked to the door and saw black hair move. "Just be careful around them-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I WONT LET YOU HURT ME!" A voice yelled and we turned to the door and saw a light orange haired girl holding Ayano on the floor with her arm in the air and blood on Ayano's clothes. Ayano seemed ready to snap but soon, I blacked out.

"They're delicious, good job (Y/n)." Kokona said and I nodded, smiling. "Thank you. But Amai and Amao helped me with everything." I said.

Info-Kun's POV

"I see she already found out what she can do. I'll charge you with pantie shots if you over use it." I said and texted Ayano what I just said out loud. I kept an eye on (Y/n) and wondered how she couldn't see Amao's obvious blush. Oh well. I wonder when he'll ask me who the other crushes are. I must say, her not realizing they like her is amazing... but the other two "senpai's" in the school are the same... I thought and received a text. It was from Oko.

Oko-
Can you tell me who else has a crush on (Y/n)?

Info-Kun-
Took long enough for one of you to ask. There are many others but they realize they don't have much of a chance so there's seven main ones. These seven are Osano, Amao, Kizano, Aso, Osorō, Hanakō and Megamo.

Oko-
Okay, thank you.

Info-Kun-
Of course~ Have fun now.

Reader POV

After club activities ended, I headed outside after changing my shoes and saw Megamo talking to the other club leaders. "Am I interrupting something?" I asked and they shook their heads. "Let's get going." Megamo said and I nodded while walking and saw Osorō standing at the gate. He glared at Megamo and he glared back as I stared confused. "What's wrong?" "Nothing, let's get going."

"I live next to her, you don't need to walk her home." "Letting a delinquent walk someone home sounds like a death wish for the person." He said and held me close to him. "It's fine Megamo. He wouldn't hurt me. Osorō is nice." I said but he didn't let me go. "I still need to watch you. Let's go." Megamo said but I refused to walk. "He could at least walk with us then, right?" I asked Megamo and he sighed. "Let's just get get you home. He can come but I don't trust him." I smiled and nodded. "Thanks Megamo." "Whatever... are you coming?" Osorō nodded and held me by him as Megamo tried to pull me closer to him again.