They're stressing/ Argument

Artist Koumi-Senpai
The reason Megamo and Hoshiko are the only ones done is because I force myself to create a situation for the last name done since I was annoyed when the italics and underline appeared when I went to write it after leaving the chapter when I set it up. Then Megamo is easy to make a situation for them. As the last scenario, I'll try to make the others a part here but I wanted to get this out since I feel like some of you were waiting for this and I want to make you happy.

I noticed that (rival) was stressing more and more and decided to bring it up with them.

Megamo

Megamo glared down at some papers and I was worried. "Megamo? What's wrong now?" "You say that like something's always wrong." He told me, a bit angry and I was surprised before speaking. "Sorry... I didn't mean it like that. But what's wrong?" "(Y/n), I love you, but you don't understand business. I couldn't explain this to you no matter how much I tried." I was surprised and he just kept glaring as he filled out the paper. I was nervous and hugged him.

"What's got you so angry this time? Please... just-" "(Y/n)!" He snapped and I was surprised as I let him go and stepped back. He got up and I was worried. I backed up to a wall and he was yelling at me while he walked to me until I was pushed in a corner and he was in front of me.

"(Y/n)! I'm only this stressed because I have to deal with you crying about your mother! I understand you were upset about it, but it's been three months! If you had forgotten her, I wouldn't have needed to comfort you and therefore get behind on work! But because of the fact that you didn't, I have all this work to do. All because I held it off for the fact that you were crying!" He snapped and I was tearing up again before I yelled back.

"I already forgot about her! I stopped caring about her after our first kiss!" "You know as much as I do that you haven't gotten over it!" "Of course it hurts when it's brought up again but anytime I've been with you, I forget about it mostly and I just want us to be happy together!" "Well then stop interrupting me from doing other work! We wouldn't be arguing if you didn't need attention at those times!" He yelled back and I was surprised.

"You got up and came to me! Most of those times, I was doing homework! There was some times when I thought you were being too stressed from work that I wanted to cuddle since you always relaxed then!" I snapped back at him and he glared.

"Are you serious? You're lying about that to try to make me pity you! There's recordings each time! You've mainly been the one to get me to stop paying attention!" He yelled back and Megami soon came in.

"Megamo? (Y/n)?" I looked and spoke. "Oh, I'm sorry... are we being too loud?" "I wouldn't say that. But why don't you come with me (Y/n)? Just let Megamo work, okay?" "Oh, okay..." I sighed and we left to her room.

"Megamo likes to snap out at someone nearby whenever he's stressed. As you could probably guess by how we talk, he snaps at Kencho." I sighed and spoke. "I don't think I mainly took him from his work... I'm pretty sure it was mainly him..." I mumbled and she spoke.

"Oh it was probably him. But when he's stressed and snap as a result, he blames everything on everyone else. We're alike in that way. When he's done, he'll apologize and most likely buy you just about everything you've even mentioned liking." "Of course he will..." I sighed and she nodded.

When he was done with his work, he picked me up from her room, carried me back into his room and spoke. "I'm sorry (Y/n)..." I was surprised before smiling. "It's okay. It probably-" "No. I wanted to cuddle you anytime I got stressed, not you taking me from work." I smiled and mumbled. "Let's just cuddle please." He nodded and held me. I knew he was buying things on his phone and spoke.

"Megamo...." "I'm buying this for you." I sighed and went up. I kissed him a bit and he held me. He kissed back and pet my hair as he spoke. "I snapped out at you for no reason. And I actually care about you, so don't try fighting this." I sighed and nodded.

"Not happy about it, but fine..." I mumbled and he shrugged.

Turns out, he bought the cat tree I've been saving for and a small enclosure for the foxes. "Wait! How did you know I wanted to get that?" I asked and he spoke as he stared at me. "I don't like admitting this, but my last name. My father still thinks you're only using me for money so he goes through your search history and call logs. I'm normally with him since he doesn't trust you and wants me to see. So I saw it pop up." I sighed and nodded. I was nervous but he gently kissed me again and we cuddled after setting up the enclosure and cat tree in his room.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko was working overtime too much and exhausting herself. I was getting concerned when I saw that she requested to be scheduled this week too, after school and almost the whole weekend. Everyone else was getting worried too and I soon walked to her. We were at school and one of my older coworkers texted me a picture of her request. I was worried and she was in front of me right now. I could tell she was tired and we sat down for lunch.

"Hoshiko..." She looked at me and I spoke as I fed her a bit. "Why are you working yourself so much? It's not good for you..." "I need to make sure we aren't in that financial position again... it felt like torture..." She cried a bit and soon started to break. She ate what I was feeding her before completely breaking down. I was surprised and held her.

"Hoshiko..." She held onto me and cried. "I can't go back to that! It hurt too much! (Y/n)... I need to work a lot to make sure we aren't like that again..." She whimpered as she looked up at me and I stared before hugging her.

"Then let's make a deal, okay?" She was confused and I smiled. She stared at me and I spoke. "Your parents are working on getting jobs again, yes?" She nodded and I spoke. "Then I want you to take weekends off." "No! I can't do that! That'll-" I kissed her and spoke when I backed up.

"Hoshiko. I'm worried about you. If you keep overworking yourself, you'll stay like this. You won't get work done, your progress at work will slowly deteriorate, so will your mental health. I hate saying this, but please... at least one day off... for me..." She was surprised and stared at me. I was clearly sad about seeing her like this and she stared before nodding. "Okay... I'll try." I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you. On the days off, I want you to catch up on sleep. Don't think I haven't noticed the bags under your eyes, and your parents must be worried sick too! When school is over, I'm going to your house with you and we'll be discussing this with your parents!" She was nervous and hugged me.

"(Y/n)... you don't need to go that far..." "Yes I do! You need rest!" I yelled at her and she sighed. She nodded and leaned on me. "First argument... At least it wasn't a major argument." "Hey, your health matters." She was nervous and sighed.

After school, I went to her house and her parents were surprised before smiling.

"Ah, (Y/n). Hello. What's the matter?" "Are you aware that Hoshi is working overtime? Or did she tell you it was something else?" "Wait, she is? She always told us that you two were on a date or she wanted to be with you." I shook my head and she was nervous. I sighed and explained the situation. They nodded and her mom sighed.

"I didn't want to be like an overly protective parent but... Hoshiko, no working on weekends! I will go there myself to make sure you aren't!" I smiled and spoke. "There's no need to do that. I asked our boss to take it easy on her. He agreed and for the rest of the month, she has a paid vacation to rest up, catch up on school, and spend time with you two, and sometimes me." They nodded and I showed her the text, she was surprised and looked down. "I was going to rest up when you two gotten jobs..." She sighed and they shook their heads. "No. Rest up and take the weekends off. Thanks to (Y/n)'s friend, we can take care of ourselves and you again, safely. Oh, and we both have interviews again. Hopefully, we can get jobs again." They sighed and I nodded.

"That's great to know. I do hope that you two get jobs too. Especially with what Hoshiko was doing..." I grumbled and she sighed. I hugged her before I had to go home. I kissed her cheek before speaking.

"I have to go now though. Please stop working overtime. And I hope you do well in your interviews." They nodded and smiled. I left and was happy when I got back home.