Prologue

The young (Y/n) Aishi, a bullied girl in middle school. This was because she was believe to be as emotionless as her two siblings, Ayato and Ayano. Although, it wasn't true, she had all emotions but didn't cry easily.

She didn't tell her family and no one stepped up for her until five new girls saw it and got angered and stood up for her. "What are you doing to her?" A purple haired girl asked and the blonde one cracked her fists, scaring the kids.

"She's emotionless! That isn't normal!" "I just don't cry easily... being emotionless and being tough are two didn't things." (Y/n) said calmly and a shy, black haired girl and a kind, brown haired girl helped her up. They each introduced themselves and (Y/n) soon introduced herself. Osoro had let down her tough-girl self and helped (Y/n) too and made sure she wasn't too hurt.

~~~~~

"Dad, please go on dates with mom!" (Y/n) called when their father had asked if we should go out to dinner as a family. Ayato and Ayano shrugged and their mom giggled at her youngest daughter's request. Despite being a year and a half younger than the two, she was smart enough to be in the same class as them but nobody bothered to ask about it. "We can't have you three home alone. That's why we can't do that. And a babysitter is too costly." Their father responded and someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it." Their mom said and opened the door to see the five girl group. "Hello you five. Is something wrong?" "C-Can (Y-y/n) have a sl-sleepover with u-us?" Oka stuttered out.

"Who's house?" "Mine." Kizana said very cheerfully. "Let me ask your mom if she can stay then. It's alright with me." Ryoba said and let the five in to play with (Y/n) while she asks. Don't get anything wrong, Ayato and Ayano have friends too, but... their parents don't exactly... like the influence they have on them.

Ryoba soon called the six kids down and said it was okay and asked if they could help (Y/n) pack. Asu was always the first one up the stairs and dragged (Y/n) and Oka since they were the slowest. When (Y/n) came down with a packed backpack, her mom sent the six off as Osoro had some sort of school supply that could be a weapon whether force is used or not. For example, on the way there, a creep who tried to kidnap Oka had their arm stabbed with a pencil because Osoro applied enough force for it to pierce flesh.

~~~~~

"Why are you moving?" Amai cried and hugged (Y/n), who was also crying. "I-I don't know. Mom and Dad won't tell me..." (Y/n) said and got hugged by the other four. Over the time she's known them, she never knew that their brothers existed since they had always been somewhere when she was there but she has met their mothers and fathers.

I will probably not add photos but I will add music if I feel the chapter goes along with it at the top of the chapter! And do not read this if you want much Mido or Mujo!