Helping with their problems

By Kumi Boo on DeviantArt

Osano

Osano was struggling and I was confused as we were in his house. "Osano?" I asked and he turned. "(Y/n), try this." I was surprised and ate the food he made. I was surprised and mumbled. "No offense but... it's bitter..." I mumbled and he nodded. "Shit... it was supposed to be sweet..." He mumbled and I spoke.

"What's wrong? I've never seen you this stressed about cooking." I mumbled and he explained as he dumped the food and tried again. Luckily, it was small so he wasn't wasting much. Just half a bit of food.

"It's a small... tradition in our family I guess... the kids all cook dishes and this year, I decided to go with sweet." I smiled and nodded. "Then why don't you slow down a bit? When is it?" "In a year!" I was surprised before laughing. I gently kissed him and sighed.

"Osano... take your time. Nothing good will come out of you rushing." I smiled and he stared. He was blushing before pushing my face away.

"Sh-Shut up... everything you make is good..." "I do have cookbooks and the Odayaka's helping me so.." "Still..." I smiled and spoke.

"Alright... so you want your dish to include these ingredients?" He nodded and I looked between them. I was hugging him as I looked before smiling.

"Alright, I think there might be something you can do." He looked and I explained it. He was much more calm and his parents laughed. "Osano and Osana are always this stressed at this time. I have no doubts that Raibaru and Osana are the same at her house." I smiled and nodded.

"Well, since you're done, time to cuddle." "Wait what?" He asked but I already dragged him away. He was surprised and did his normal complaining but fell asleep in my arms. I laughed and kissed his forehead before napping too.

Amao

Amao was thinking and I stared. "Amao?" I asked and he looked at me. "What's wrong? You look nervous." I mumbled and he stared and soon spoke. "Sorry... I don't mean to worry you... it's just... our parents went out on vacation and we thought we'd be fine on our own but... I feel like I made Amai mad at me." "How?" I asked and he sighed. "We both agreed that we'd cook one after the other but... we both wanted to start... I... let her cook but I didn't eat any of it and just made my own food... She loves to see people eat and enjoy her food but I was being so selfish..." He mumbled and I held his hand.

"Then why don't you offer for her to cook for an entire week? I'm sure that would make up for it. Neither of you can keep a grudge for a long time." "But... cooking..." "You make me food all the time! Just do this for Amai!" I said and he thought before nodding. "Alright! I will!" I smiled and nodded.

We went to their house at the end of the day and Amai was completely giving Amao the silent treatment. He sighed and I smiled. I kissed his cheek.

"Go and tell her that, okay? We agreed that you would." He nodded and left. I smiled and followed. She was on the phone and seemed to be texting the group chat. I was right since I checked it, and they were all surprised and comforting that her cooking is always the best thing they've ever had. I smiled and spoke.

"Amai." I said and she looked. She saw Amao and glared before turning. "I don't-" "Amai, I'm sorry..." He mumbled and she just held her phone. I smiled and sat next to her.

"Just hear him out, okay?" She stared and soon faced him. "What?" He sighed and spoke. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did last night... I just wanted to cook so badly and I wasn't thinking when I tossed your food..." He mumbled and she faced him. "That doesn't change that you still did!" "I know. And I want to make up for it however I can. So... maybe you want to cook for us for the week? I won't do what I did again and I'd only be cooking lunch for myself and (Y/n). Unless you want to make her lunch too." She was surprised and I smiled.