7- Reset

Ayano's POV

"I hope you two aren't planning to kill your sister." Mom said and we shook our heads. "No... the one she walks home with is a different story though..." Ayato said and I nodded.

Next day- Reader POV

When I went outside, Hanakō was waiting outside of his house then waved to me. I waved back and we began walking and spoke about our siblings. "Two sisters and a brother? That's must be a handful." "We mainly leave each other alone but seriously, Taro and Taeko don't know when people like them." "That must be annoying." "Very! Do your siblings do that?" "No. Don't tell the two this but my siblings like yours." He seemed surprised and nodded. "Alright... it looks like Hanako is the only person in our family to not have a crush on someone!" "Who do you like?" "A clueless person. What sucks is that multiple other people have a crush on her too but there's seven people I should be worried about." I looked at him sympathetically and held his hand quickly. "Come on Hanakō, you're adorable! I'm sure you have as much as a chance as the other seven." He seemed surprised but grabbed my hand back and smiled to me. "Thanks!" He said and I nodded as we changed our subject to our favorite things.

We got to school sooner than we thought and Megamo approached us. "Why do you follow her Megamo? She needs her personal space." "It's okay Hanakō. It's to make sure I don't do anything dangerous. It's just a couple more days." I said and he nodded and let go of my hand before going to change his shoes. The two males glared at each other while I was changing my shoes and Megamo and I walked away after I was done, or we would've. A note fell out of my locker that asked me to meet them on the roof to talk about juicy gossip without Megamo. "I don't like that kind of stuff..." I said and threw away the note as Megamo looked at me confused. "Someone wants to meet me on the roof. And they didn't want you there for some reason." "That's dumb. Where do you want to go?" "I kinda want to hang out with Kizana and her brother before class, is that okay?" I asked and he nodded. He walked me to the auditorium to where the two were supposed to be with their club but they were just there by themselves and talking.

"Are we interrupting something?" Megamo asked and the two shook their heads. "(Y/n) wants to hang out with you two before class. Make sure she doesn't do anything dangerous or anything that can put the school in danger." The two nodded, "Got it. You can leave her with us." Kizano said as I hugged Kizana. The two males glared at each other then Megamo left as Kizana didn't allow me to see the two boys glaring at each other. "So what do you want to do?" "Just talk before class starts. I've been with Amai and Amao after school, I'm now walking to school with Hanakō, I'm with Megamo all day because of something that happened and I walk home with Osorō." "Yeah, were aware but why are you with Megamo?" "Oh, it's a long story..." "We've got lots of time." Kizano said and I nodded while explaining it to them.

Kizana nodded at the end of the story and Kizano seemed angry. "Is something wrong Kizano?" I asked and he shook his head. "It's about class time. Should we walk you there?" "Probably what Megamo would want. Like he said, he asked you to make sure I wouldn't do anything that could harm the school or anyone else." I said and the two nodded. "What's your class?" "3-1. I hope they got a new teacher." "Whats that mean?" Kizana asked and I told her of the slutty teacher. While we were walking Kizana brought up that we should exchange numbers now that we have phones unlike before. I nodded and gave the two my number and they gave me their numbers. As I was putting away my phone, I saw Ayato holding a knife and smiling in front of a male, I think his name is Riku, and he likes Kokona. I stepped back in surprise and took a photo of it as the other two were shocked.

Kizano went to apprehend Ayato but he got stabbed and Kizana pushed me away. We weren't close to my classroom and I saw white hair outside when I was pushed so I ran to Shiromi. The last thing I heard before getting out of earshot was Ayato stabbing Kizana and her scream. I felt tears in my eyes as I ran to Shiromi. "(Y/n)?" "Ayato... he... he killed three people..." I said and she nodded while bringing pepper spray out. "Bring me to him, or where he last was at least." I nodded and brought her to him where he was laughing away the insanity. Shiromi pepper sprayed him and called the other four. They arrived soon and Megamo covered my eyes. "Don't look at it. Good job for bringing Shiromi to him." I wasn't able to even nod as I remembered Kizana's dead body and her look of fear. He sighed and hugged me. "Come on, let's get you away from this." He said and brought out his phone and texted someone.