21- Reset Lives

After finding Mujo, I let him and his sister hang out as Succubus watched to make sure another demon wouldn't try to take her soul.

I returned to the boys while letting them hang out with their sisters while Megamo and Osorō had the delinquents or student council with them. "I might just reset everything starting at the first day of school..." I muttered while yawning. "That was much more boring than I intended..." "You still saved us!" Hanakō said and I nodded to him as Taro and Taeko rushed to him. "Hanakō! We're sorry!" Taeko said and I moved to the side just in time before the two tackled him to the ground.

I moved to the side, watching as I stretched. "So when you reset... will everything reset?" "Whats that mean?" "I mean... will our sisters be alive or not?" "Right... I need to give them soul energy back... so long as I do that, yes. I will be alive again and have the same consequences as last time with needing to be alive again. I won't have any memory of this happening until I die again but you, your sisters, Raibaru, the student council, delinquents and the two... shreds... will all remember as well as Info." "Who's Info?" "Male at school." I said, picking at my nails. "Maybe I should have Taro and Taeko remember what happened instead of those two to so they will never get a happy ending..." I muttered and the two looked at me. "Weren't they your siblings? Don't you want them to be happy?" "You seem to forget they killed 20 people. Besides, my first self didn't have siblings, I was abandoned after 10 years from being born due to being a demon. I had acted demonic multiple times. Its why I wanted a new life, to be nice and see what it's like to have a family but I suppose it's not your problem."

I stretched again and Succubus returned with Muja's soul and Mujo. "Thank you for letting me see my sister." I nodded to him and I got the reset screen in front of me. "This was normal for the two that they abused it... Jino! Get over here!" I yelled and the demon came. "Yes your majesty." "I want to replay the game. If you wish to be reincarnated, I will grant that but I want their souls back." He nodded and handed me the souls while I gave him five souls back in return. He left afterwards as I clapped my hands. Hand Demon was next to me and looked confused. "What?" "I'm resetting. I want the demon realm to be the same but since you all always complain that Succubus "tortures" you all, you can be in charge this time until I die." He nodded as I handed him a large majority of my souls. "I expect these back when I return, now then." I said and he left, sensing that I was done speaking.

"Before you reset everything, why are Ayano and Ayato the way they are?" "The entire Aishi family line is an accident. It started when an angel had accidentally let an broken soul go get reincarnated. They got "fixed" once they met the ones they love and killed for them. I'm afraid Ryoba did the same for father. 10 woman had a stupid little crush on him that probably would've disappeared if she waited enough time." I muttered and gave life to the 19. "And when you die, get ready to claim souls to live." "What does that mean?" "If I need to explain everything now, I will kill everyone who was in the courtroom." "Don't." "In the name of everything fucking unholy... is there a reason you need to ruin everything?" "I'm here to keep you calm." "Well it's not helping..." "Just answer five more questions for them then go on and reset." "Just answer five more question for them then you can reset." I mimicked and (e/n) rolled his eyes.

"We demons need to feed off the energy of souls when we are the way we are. If not, we simply don't exist. The soul you had when you were alive is the last soul that's being fed on so it's normally always back." "Normally?" "Four more questions. But since I didn't know what was going on when I first was a demon and this bitch just needed to find me, lost around the world while struggling to stay alive, he told me how I needed to live." "So... there wouldn't be other demons if he hadn't helped you?" "While I hate to admit this, yes. Three more." "How old are you?" "Demon or not you can't ask that Megamo!" Amai said to him, surprised and I giggled. "Oh, much older than I look. I honestly stopped counting but-" "You're over 2 million years old." "Thanks Flame, two more." He nodded and yelled at another demon.