43- Company

"Ah, you're back Alice." "I need back up. This is something I can't do on my own for once." I said to my boss and he was shocked. "What is it?" "Academi High. There's 14 girls trapped in a room and can't exit because of 8 killers outside of it and can't jump down from it either since it's on the top floor." He nodded and called in 8 different people. Each were of different skill and I approved of them since they matched the boys in traits but also could hold and silence them.

"Where are we going Alice?" "Academi." They nodded and followed me as I led them. The childish one out of everyone had cheered upon going here. He was still in elementary but one of the best detectives for his age as I landed in front. Students were terrified and cowering in fear as we calmly walked to the entrance. "(Y/n)!" Ayano called and I looked at her as she realized me. "Alice... good luck." I nodded and other students were confused.

"What do you mean Alice? That's (Y/n)! It's your sister and she's bringing a bunch of people here." The calm and organized person of the group stepped forward. "This is currently not (Y/n) Aishi. This is Alice. You have no need to know her last name and we must ask everyone to stay here but run as fast as you can if any of the eight killers walk out." He said and people we terrified. "Wh-Who's all eight?" "Osano Najimi, Amao Odayaka, Kizano Sunobu, Oko Ruto, Aso Rito, Osorō Shidesu, Hanakō Yamada and Megamo Saikou. Run if any of them come." I answered and everyone shook and nodded. I looked to the quickest person of the group and spoke.

"You'll get Aso Rito. I trust you'll be able to catch him with your speed and hold him down. Right Reno?" "Of course Alice. Shall I go now?" "No. With the other seven also on the loose, they can come and help him. We need to bring them away from each other. And I know just what to do." "Explain the plan." The organized one said and I smirked. "Alright, I have a feeling they're all together. What will happen... I'll get their attention and run. Of course, Aso will be my biggest trouble but I'll get chased from them and you'll all be hidden in classrooms or behind objects. After I run by you, you'll need to get one of the eight and pin them down. Reno, I'll run by you first." I said and he nodded. "I'll aim for Aso." "Oh! Can I get Hanakō?" "If you can hold him down, be my guest." I said and Janno nodded.

"I'll get Megamo." I nodded to Fereno. "Oko..." Seni said and I nodded. His older brother, Keri spoke. "I want Osorō." "Are you sure you'll get him? You do remember-" "Of course I do. And I can hold down the strongest of people or multiple people at once, I can get a simple delinquent." He said and I nodded. His twin sister, Niane, spoke now. "If I can, I would like Kizano." "You can't seduce him." "Won't try to this time." "Good." I said and spoke. So that leaves out Osano and Amao." I turned to the two who had kept silent this entire time. "Erani and Siana, you'll get them. Take your pick on who." "Amao." Erani said and Siana nodded. "Osano." "Good. I'll give you all places to hide." I said and they followed me as I saw the boys at the courtyard.

"Know your target's appearance." They nodded and quickly got it as I soon showed them places to hide. They got there as I told them to expect their target as soon as possible so no lousing around. They nodded and got to their places as I acted like (Y/n) and walked out. The boys saw me and approached slowly but soon started chasing as I expected.

I bolted and ran by the rooms one by one and soon heard no footsteps pursuing me. I turned and saw Megamo on the floor as he growled. I got down to him and smirked. "Don't kill again and this won't happen. Take him out and to his family. I'm sure his father would love hearing about this. Afterwards, police station." I said and Fereno nodded and took him away.

I stretched from that quick run and texted that I'd be at the room quickly and that all boys are being taken away to the girls. I walked to each one by one and basically said the same thing to them. I walked to the room and knocked. "It's Alice. All boys are outside the school." "We noticed. Good job." They said and moved the bookcase to the side and I entered. "Thank you. I'm sure whatever talk follows will be amazing." I smirked and they nodded. "We should get going too." "I agree. Don't forget, Corporate Company will protect you. And so the rest of you know when you need me, my full name is Alacia Citra Xinea." I said and they nodded. "Only say it if you completely need me." They nodded and I wished them well. "And saying it as a soul will have one of the demons find you and hold onto your soul for me." I said and they nodded as the five girls explained it quickly before I fainted.