41- Questions

I hurried to the job with Ayano and apologized for being late.

"Hey, no sweat. You're here just in time actually." "Oh that's a relief." I said and Wisteria nodded. We got our iPads and waited a bit, talking until mine buzzed to show I had a table. My table was a table of 6 people and I smiled as I left.

After work

I checked on the cat food and realized we were low so I got my money and told mom and dad that I was going to buy some cat food and toys. "Have your siblings go with you. Go buy something for your Senpai." They blushed and nodded as I walked with them while they took their own money. We got to the store and I waited for those two to get a gift for them then we went to the cat food and toys. I got 15 cans of food, a laser pointed, a toy mouse and a chargeable mouse that she can chase around the house while we're gone. I smiled as I paid for my stuff then they paid for the gifts. "What did you get them?" "Well for Taeko, I got her a couple pieces of jewelry." "I got Budo some punching gloves and a kinda small punching bag that he can hang up." I nodded as we walked out and back home.

I put the food away and showed Sen her toys as she chased the electric mouse for a while until she was tired. I smiled and picked her up. "My cute little Sen." I said and she purred while she rubbed her head against my cheek and I giggled.

Hanakō's POV

I shouldn't get jealous over a cat! It's dumb! But she doesn't realize I want to talk to her... I thought and saw her look up. She smiled and waved to me while I waved back. She placed Sen down and opened her window while I opened mine. "Hey, how long were you watching me?" "Not long I swear! I didn't mean to stare. I just fazed out in my thoughts..." She giggled and I blushed. "Alright. I just saw you looking sad. Is there something you want to take about?" "Well... yeah... How do I tell my crush that I like her? She's so oblivious and I want to tell her so bad but I don't know how! I just get too nervous when I think about it near her..." "Well I can't help you much here but... maybe leave her a note asking to meet her by the cherry tree on a Friday?" "Maybe... That sounds great!" I smiled and she nodded. "I should shower soon... I'll talk to you tomorrow!" She waved and I waved back as she closed her curtains while I blushed at the thought of her naked.

Calm yourself Hanakō! She hasn't chosen any of us yet! I slapped myself a bit and blushed.

Reader POV

Can't believe I just casually talked to him... he knows one of my best friends is dead... I shivered in the shower and soon finished as I got out.

School

The five girls were texting me that we should eat lunch together all week.

Kizana: How about we eat together all week?
Amai: Sounds good but what's with the sudden suggestion?
Kizana: We're basically never hanging out together besides lunch.
Osoro: Kids are still afraid of me.
Oka: Me too... they still think I'm going to summon a demon and kill them...
(Y/n): Why? You both don't hurt others and Osoro only attacks others who she needs to.
Osoro: I'm a delinquent. No one cares about that (Y/n). And no one believes Oka can't summon demons.
Me: Okay...
Asu: Sorry for never responding. Why don't you both come to the roof though? (Y/n) is basically known as the 'Delinquent Tamer' or something and Oka can't summon demons but we might as well scare others if they still think that.
Me: Delinquent Tamer? When did that happen?
Amai: Remember when you calmed down Umeji? It's that.
Me: Oh... I just didn't want anyone in trouble.
Osoro: Fine, I'll go. And Oka, tell me if anyone tries to harass you, same with you four.
Oka: Okay... Thank you...