12- False Lives?

"Then let's just learn about each other, what's a game we could play?" "Two truths and a lie." I suggested but had to explain it to them. They nodded and had me start.

"Alright. Aso, you have to find the lie for me.

I used to be a minor gamer, I'm straight, and I love my siblings." I said and he thought for a bit. "The siblings." He said and I shook my head. "I actually used to be a major gamer until I payed more attention to school. I can't hate my siblings... just scared of them..." I said and they nodded. It was Aso's turn now and he went to Oko. "Oko, your turn to guess. My worst sport is lacrosse, I must battle my sister in every sport and I've been to my crush's house before." His lie was a going to his crush's house before.

Oko: Defended his sister from a demon, been interested in the occult since third grade (lie), and was haunted by a demon for half a year.

Osano: Used to have a crush on Taeko, has made lunch for his current crush (lie), and he and his sister have agreed not to tell each other's crush about their sibling.

Hanakō: Has begged his siblings not to tell his crush he likes them, doesn't allow them to have a girlfriend/ boyfriend (lie), and loves nightcore

Megamo: Would die for his sister, doesn't use pepper spray much, always uses physical strength (lie)

Osorō: Trained the delinquents with Oso, would kill for anyone he cares about, has had his first time already (lie)

Kizano: Hasn't given Kizana a main character role before (lie), used to try to keep Taeko to himself, would give his crush the love interest role if they were in drama

Amao: Put batter on his crush's face (lie), cooks with his crush, worried about his sister when either Aishi is around.

After I had guessed Amao's lie, I yawned and leaned my head against Oko's head. He blushed and I closed my eyes. "Sorry... I'm tired..." I apologized but he kept my head where it was and said it was okay. I smiled and soon fell asleep.

Megamo's POV

I glared at Oko with the others as (Y/n) fell asleep. Oko made sure she was asleep before glaring back at us. "Don't try to... move her... she's asleep..." He said and she hugged him.

Nobody's POV

(Y/n) had mistaken Oko as one of her siblings when she hugged them in a dream. "I'll make sure... you feel emotions..." She said but had soon begun crying. "W-Why..? Why them...? A silly crush... so you killed their sisters?" She asked and gripped onto Oko's shirt. She opened her eyes, panicked and soon held onto Oko. Oko pet (Y/n)'s head and hugged her and Hanakō hugged her from the side. She cried into his shirt and the other boys proceeded to pet (Y/n)'s hair. "I-I'm sorry..." She apologized, wiping her tears and we nodded. Even Osano had his tsundere act gone for now. "Just sleep again. Whatever happened in the nightmare isn't actually going to happen." Aso said and she nodded, getting off Oko and leaning on the couch. "These nightmares have been frequent..." She muttered before closing her eyes.

In the last one, they each had a knife but kidnapped me... then they kissed me... I'm so confused... She thought but slept, feeling comforted in between Hanakō and Oko.

Dream

I was sitting in my room in front of a Saikou computer. There, I was watching gamers gameplays. Suddenly, I came across a game creator and watched some of his videos. Today is April Fools (not really of course) and a new video just got posted. I decided to watch it and saw the boys. I gasped and remembered my dream of what the boys said, matching the video except it was with Ayano. Ayato and I didn't seem to exist here. The next video said "Rival Introduction Video". While shaking, I clicked it and read the developers name. "Yandere Dev..." I said out loud and saw that the rivals was everyone I've encountered minus Hanakō's sister. I gasped and left the computer as I began to black out.

Reader POV

I woke up, panicked again as the boys stared at me. The sun was just rising and they were the only ones up. "What nightmare?" Osano asked and I hugged him then hugged the others.

"This is strange of you, what's wrong?" Amao asked, clearly worried but I just sat back down. "I-I really shouldn't let a nightmare get to me, should I?" I asked, smiling a bit and the others nodded. Yandere Dev April Fools video, 'Male Rival Introduction'. I thought and soon typed that into the TV on YouTube. Just the YouTuber showed up and I clicked on their profile. "What are you doing?" Megamo asked, clearly confused and I didn't respond as I saw a video that interested me since a familiar looking figure was on the thumbnail.

"How Sanity Affects Murder"

The title read and I watched it.

After finishing it, a new video was published called 'Male Rival Introduction.' I froze and noticed Osorō is also frozen because his sister was in the video. "How does this person know of our school, the kids and your sister?" Megamo asked out loud and I clicked on the video that was just published.

We were each frozen as I just clicked to the next video that was the same as my dream, the real rivals. The boys growled.

"Why are we in those videos?" "Why is our sister is those videos?" I didn't know and I just turned off the tv. "I don't know... my nightmare was just that... our sisters were there, but not you until that 'April Fools' video got released..." I said, as I put away the controller. "Look, don't focus on it again, just... let's talk..." Hanakō said, seeming a bit creeped out and I nodded. "Probably just a kid who wanted to mess with us and hid behind that name..." Megamo said and I nodded. "Y-Yeah, that would explain why they knew all the students but I just don't understand the names..." I said and heard Osorō growl, "And I don't understand why we were with Ayano though..." We nodded and Oko handed me my controller. "Get your mind... off it..." He said and hugged me quickly. I smiled and the others hugged me as dad walked out of his room.

"Hello you nine. Did you sleep well last night?" He asked and we nodded. "Do you want me to make you anything for breakfast Mr Aishi?" Amao asked and he shook his head, just making coffee. Mom walked out soon and smiled and waved to us. We waved back and I told them that they watch the news in the morning so we should get going. The boys nodded and said that they'll change quickly. I nodded and went to the table, eating toast before they came out in some casual clothes.

"You could've asked me to make you something (Y/n)." Amao said and I shook my head.