14- Truth

The two demons nodded. "Don't say how to speak to us." Flame Demon said and I nodded as Sen went to them. "Dearie~ Let's introduce me to them, shall we?" Succubus asked and I nodded to her.

"Yeah Oka. Still haven't told me a way to summon them to you though. But there's someone who'd I like you to meet." I said and Succubus appeared. "Hello you ladies~ I hope you know how horny your brothers are~" She said but the girls just slightly nodded and she went in front of Osoro. "Yours especially, I'd talk to him about that~" Osoro, not knowing how to react, nodded. "Who's this?" "Succubus..." I said to Asu and she nodded. "Right, didn't think you'd keep in contact with a demon." "She's been following me but I still don't realize what she means by their sexual energy." Succubus giggled to me and went in front of Sen. "Pets are weird. You humans just keep animals in your hold against their will and call them pets?" "Basically..." I said and Sen mewed to me.

I picked her up and Succubus left right now and Asu immediately turned to Osoro. "Hey Osoro, What rumor is true?" "Rumor?" I asked and Osoro sat back. Sen rested on my lap and I pet her as Osoro spoke. "We fought the twenty about... all at the same time. We agreed to a clean fight so all weapons were dropped but when we were punching some kid to the ground, they grabbed a nearby knife and cut our cheeks, this cut formed on our faces and backs, never disappearing..." She pointed to the X mark on her cheek and pointed t her back. We nodded as she continued. "By the time we ended taking the last one down, we both had taken a tattered coat from the two head kids. Yes there was blood." She said and sat back, leaning against Kizana's bed.

"That's cool Osoro." I said and she looked at me, confused. "Excuse me?" "I see you haven't changed from being protective. That's nice. And your still strong." I smiled to her and she just rolled her eyes. "Let's talk about boys~" Kizana said and we each slowly nodded, a bit afraid. "Why don't you start since you suggested it Kizana?" Amai asked and she nodded. "Taro Yamada is a bit cute~" She said and I slightly nodded as the other girls nodded. "He understands me..." Osoro grumbled and Oka spoke, "He's kind too..." "He's always there to help." Amai said and Asu spoke now. "And he doesn't give up!" She said as I saw a slight blush on each of their faces. "So you each like Hanakō's brother?" "I guess so..." Asu said and cheekily smiled while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Anyways, who do you like (Y/n)? You hang out with our brothers a lot." Kizana butt in, ending the awkward silence in between them. "I'm mean, they're all really nice but I don't have a crush, why?" "Oh, just curious." "No way you... don't like one of them..." Oka said and I blushed a bit. "I-I really don't, I promise! They're really great people but we're just friends. Why the sudden interest in why I hang out with your brothers?" I asked them and they smirked. "No reason~" Amai said and Asu whispered something in Kizana and Oka's ears. Oka whispered it to Osoro and Oka whispered it to Amai.

"What are you whispering about?" I asked, clearly confused but they just ignored it. "Oh nothing, let's just talk." Amai said and I nodded, confusion in my eyes. Sen began pawing at Hand Demon when she woke up and I felt uncomfortable when Oka saw it. "Who's... there?" She asked me and I just sweat as Hand Demon shook his head. "I... can't say..." I said and they rolled their eyes as Sen jumped off my lap and ran to a corner of the room where she played with the demons. "I don't want to know what's going on at your house anymore..." Kizana said and I nodded while we ignored it but I had to ignore the demons.

We talked about stuff and Kizana said she was going to style our hair but only Osoro and I agreed. She seemed surprised when Osoro agreed but was confused when Oka didn't agree. "Oka?" She asked and Oka shook her head. "My hair is okay right now." She nodded and had me start.

" She nodded and had me start