Announcing the relationship/ Jealous people

By Yukipengin on deviantart

Since were in the real world, we told the girls first about the relationship. They cheered and smiled as we blushed a bit as his sister was the most excited and nodded.

"You got our brothers attracted to you in your coma state?" Kizana asked as she nudged me and I blushed. "I guess? I didn't mean for it to happen." "Oh please, they liked her long before the coma." Osana said and I blushed.

Osano

When people found out about our relationship, some were shocked that this orange polka dot ball of tsundere fury could get a girlfriend, especially one like me. Others were happy. Some of the guys and even girls were sad that I wasn't available anymore. And others were jealous of one of us for getting with the other.

Osano just held me when a group of jealous people came up to talk to me about staying away from Osano. They said it right in front of him on accident the first time. So he clearly didn't trust them as I blushed and held his arm. The group jealous of Osano came up to him now as the girls were trying to drag me away.

"Would you all stop it-" Osano started and I just spoke. "Please stop. Were sorry that you're jealous, but we're together, okay?" I asked and they were shocked as Osano took me away after glaring at them.

"Why didn't you let me take care of it?" "Because you would've yelled at them." I said and he sighed. "I care about you (Y/n), a lot, but sometimes you're too cute and stupid to comprehend." I smiled and blushed. "Thank you Osano." He nodded and sighed as we stayed like this for an extra minute.

Amao

Of course people were jealous. It was more jealous of Amao for the relationship, but still. Whenever people ask when we started, it was kinda hard explaining that they had been transferred to wake me up from the coma and we got in a relationship while in said coma. They just understood the best they could and nodded. We just laughed and Amao held me.

Still, the bullies found me when I was alone and grabbed my shoulder. I jumped and turned. Kashiko spoke. "You should stay away from Amao if you want to stay unharmed." I was confused and she held up her fist along with the others. As they went to punch me, I held my arms up but heard a yelp and a slight grunt.

I saw Amao here. Hana was on the floor and Amao just took the punches for me. He smiled when they stopped as I was kinda shocked. "My my, why would you hurt my sugar?" He asked and I blushed. "Amao..." He smiled and hugged me. "It's time to walk home and I'm clearly not letting you walk home alone." I nodded and he smiled. "Now, tell me, which of you went to punch my sugar first?" They didn't respond and he looked at me. "Sugar?" I pointed to Kashiko and he smiled and nodded. "Got it." He smiled and I held his arm as we walked.

He looked back and held up a recorder. "It was recorded too! If (Y/n) is hurt from one of you, I will give this and any other evidence to the guidance counselor!" He yelled back and I was shocked. They glared and nodded. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'll only have eyes for you." I blushed and smiled.

Kizano

People were more jealous of me than Kizano. I was eating with Kizano and he smiled as he held me. "I'm so glad you're out of that coma." I smiled and hugged him back. "Me too. But the way I was being brought back was kinda terrifying." "I know. I'm sorry. I saw the school disintegrating when we left and I wanted to make sure you'd still want to be with me." I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I do." I smiled and nodded as he did too. I fed him again and he smiled as he ate it. When he went to feed me, someone else took it and ate it. We were both shocked and saw Hana. Kizano glared and she spoke. "Can I speak with (Y/n)?" "No. Don't eat our food either." Kizano said and she glared.