Valentine's Day Special

I wasn't connected to WiFi so I couldn't post this earlier, sorry. And it's also late because I didn't know what I'd do to write half of them. I don't think people really like Hoshiko and Damien but if you do, I'll add their parts, just comment or something. I am still writing the next part of the story though so I'll post that as soon as I can.

Osano

I smiled and nuzzled up to Osano as he blushed. We were home alone and he was red while I was blushing. I choose him recently but I forgot to make chocolates today but I found a way to make up for it. Osana told me about how much he wants to kiss me and I would give him my first kiss in return to the lack of chocolate from me. We were watching a romance movie and he was holding me. He kissed my cheek when it was done.

"Here's your chocolates Baka." He said and I smiled. I took them but didn't eat them yet. He seemed worried and I smiled. "I'm sorry. I forgot the chocolates but I think I have something better to satisfy you." "It better-" I grabbed his hand and kissed him, cutting him off. He was shocked and couldn't respond while I soon backed up. "Was that good?" He pulled me back for another and smashed his lips on mine. "How dare you think I'll be satisfied with that small kiss. I demand a longer kiss." He said and was red but I complied.

Amao

Amao and I were in the cooking club. We were making heart shapes chocolates side by side and I hadn't notice that he slid a chocolate box to me. I finally noticed it when I saw it in my peripheral. He smiled when I curiously looked up at him. "It's fine if you didn't-" "Here you go my chocolate." I said and he smiled as he took the box from me and put one half in his mouth and the other half in mine. He kissed me and I blushed as he bit of half of the chocolate and left the other half for me. He chewed his as I silently ate mine too. "Sorry, I really wanted to do that." I nodded and blushed.

Kizano

I arrived to Kizano's play and he saw me. He stopped talking to whoever he was talking to, excusing himself quickly, before coming to me and smiling. I smiled back and hugged him. "That was a great play Kizano." He smiled. "Thank you Juliet. I'm glad you liked it." I nodded. "Hey, come to my house after school, I need to give you the chocolates there." I nodded. "Same." He nodded and went back to talking to other people as I complimented the other actors and actresses.

We walked home together and smiled as I smiled to him. He got out a large heart shaped box of chocolates. "I couldn't make the chocolate myself but I hope this is alright." I kissed his cheek. "It's just fine Kizano. Here." He took the small box I was holding as I felt bad. "Sorry it isn't much..." "It's fine." He said and went to kiss my cheek but he accidentally kissed my lips since I turned to face him. We blushed but he continued the kiss. "That was your way to make up for it." I nodded.

Oko

Oko completely forgot to make chocolate or get something and was apologizing to me for it when I handed him the small box of chocolates I made. He was apologizing and I smiled. He seemed worried and I kissed his cheek. "Oko, it's fine. I forgive you." He nodded slowly and we shared the chocolate as he was more quiet than normal. "We have next year Oko. And besides, it's fine." He nodded and hugged me. "I still... want to get you something... this year..." I smiled and hugged him back. "After school we can get something for each other." He shook his head. "I want it... to be a surprise..." I nodded and smiled. "Alright. I'll wait at your house for you to come back." He smiled and nodded.

"I promise... you'll like it..." I nodded and quickly kissed him. He was too shocked to kiss back and when I backed up, he held my hand. "Did you really... kiss me..?" "Yeah. Is that okay?" "Can we do it... again..?" I smiled and kissed him again. Thankfully no one was anywhere close to the occult room. He kissed back this thin and enjoyed it.