47- Garden

I walked home with the two and they were talking about how cute I looked. I was blushing and they stopped soon. "Like anyone (Y/n)?" Hanakō asked and I was confused but (rival) popped into my head. I slightly smiled and nodded. "Who is it?" "Secret!" I told him and he was jumpy and wanted to know. He kept pestering me about it but I kept refusing it. "Please!" He whined and I shook my head. "No! I'm not telling you!" Hanakō pouted and Osorō sighed. "Stop bothering her about it. We'll find out somehow." I was confused but smiled. "Good luck with that." I said and he nodded.

I went inside after and since Ayano left with Budo, she was home before me and smiled when she saw me. Ayato arrived soon after me and like normal, we let him take the first shower because of how messy his job is. He went away and I smiled as I kept thinking of (rival). I went to my room and smiled. Why do they do this to me? But... I kinda like it... I smiled and just stopped thinking of it. Succubus came by though and smiled. "You like someone now?" I nodded a bit and she smiled. "Who?" "(Rival). Why?" "Curious who I should start teasing more. Also, you now have sexual energy so don't blame me if I make you too tired." I nodded a bit and smiled.

"Wait... but I don't have any sexual urges..." I said and was confused. "Having a crush counts as sexual energy. And sexual urges are very different from sexual energy." I nodded and she smiled. She started to run her hands from my shoulders and down my back as I was a bit uncomfortable. "Succubus, what are you doing?" "Feeding before getting more energy from those friends of yours." I nodded and kept reading.

She left and I smiled as I thought of (rival). I'm assuming no one is going to go for Hoshiko so I'll just make her a friend from now on.

Next day

The boys were all looking at me during lunch and I was confused. "What?" "Who do you like?" Osorō asked and I smiled. "I said it yesterday, I'm not telling you. Besides, thought you said that you'd find out who it is." "I couldn't. Now tell us." "Not happening!" I cheered and they all sighed as Hoshiko ran to a railing. I was confused and got up to go to her. She went to a corner and started to cry as I was confused. "Hoshiko? What's wrong?" I sat next to her and she looked at me. "I can't do it anymore..." I was confused and put my hand on her shoulder. "Do what? You can tell me. I'm still your friend." "That... I honestly really love you (Y/n)... I know it's easy to feel disgusted about that. Especially because I bullied you for no reason." I was silent to process it before giving her a hug. "I'm not disgusted by you at all. I'm sorry that I can't say I feel the same, but I'd still like to be your friend." "R-Really? You don't hate me or think it's weird?" "For liking a girl? Not at all. I thought I said once that I like girls when you were around... Oh well. But come on, you're still better than them." "How? Musume can make my life a living hell if she wants! She's probably doing it now!" She cried more and I hugged her tighter.

"Hoshiko... Musume only uses her father's money. She can't be independent and if I'm right, you were the smartest in the group, right?" "I mean... I think... I had the highest grades and always helped them when they needed it..." I smiled and nodded. "So, without you, they couldn't do a lot of stuff. I'm imagining that you helped her with homework or gave her the answers?" "Gave her the answers. Why does this matter?" "Well, if she isn't being given answers and she has no idea about what's going on, then her father will need to pay the principal to keep her grades up, which will most likely be a lot of money." "Her father is a loan shark..." I was shocked and thought. "Why don't we find a way to make her father let go of all those people? I don't want anyone in debt and if Musume loses her money, she can be spoiled for one, but she also can't be above you." Hoshiko looked up at me and had make up running down her face.

I smiled and grabbed a makeup wipe from my jacket pocket. "Why do you have that?" "Kizana has been bugging me about doing make up and I carry these on me to remove the makeup after she catches me... or when she catches me." She nodded and I got the makeup off. "There we go. You don't need that makeup." She smiled a bit and hugged me. "Thank you (Y/n). Let's find a way to do your suggestion." I nodded and smiled.