51- Angels

At lunchtime, I went to the girls and saw Oka staring at the Basu sisters. "Oka, They're human. Stop staring at those two." "They don't... feel like humans..." "That means?" "I don't... get the feeling that... they're human..." The others sighed. She noticed me and jumped. "D-Demon Empress..." She said and the others girls looked at me and had the same reaction. "Hey."

"Why are you staring at those two?" "Oka doesn't think they're human." "She isn't wrong." I said and it took them a minute. "Wait What?" "Yeah, They're getting used to the human world and living among it. They're looking for something to become high demons with me and the others. Little do they know, it's always been with them and right under their feet." I said and didn't elaborate.

"Sister, so what does the Saikou Corp do exactly? Do they just sell electronics?" "That is their main focus, dear sister. Although they are well at a number of other things. Remember though, do not speak about them so freely like they're strangers. We had this conversation last week. They are huge figures in the human world." "I know sister... And what about delinquents? Is the reason they're here because of the same reason for the Occult Club?" "No, I've never been able to find out. I believe it's to make an example out of them. Or maybe they're here because of our Empress's games, after all, how can they get past the delinquents easily and get rid of incriminating evidence?" Sakyu asked and I looked at them.

They were shocked and Inkyu nodded. "So... could everyone here be apart of our Empress's games?" "It's possible, but very unlikely." "Why sister?" "Because it doesn't seem likely that she'd add people who hate her, especially with her first life. So the tan girls would be non-planned, and her friends? Why wouldn't she just make the other high demons besides Flame Demon go with her as her friend? I doubt she'd want to deal with more people and make them demons or high demons as well." "I see. That's cool sister!" "Cool?" "How much you know! Do you know what rumors about the Student Council are true?" "We don't talk about rumors. We don't need to get into them and possibly get our secret out. We are just here to look for meaningful items for the high demons to become one ourselves."

"I know sister... Oh, hi Demon Empress! Do they seriously know?" "Took you long enough." I said and Inkyu pouted as Sakyu sighed. "Then could you help us with an item?" "You already have Succubus's item." "Really?" "The ring. But have fun with the others." "They're suggesting-" "Nope. This school wasn't planned. I kinda just went with the flow for a while then when I came across this school, that's when I decided to fuck with you all and make myself a fun little game." They slightly nodded and I sighed.

"Seriously though Inkyu, listen to Sakyu. The Saikou are big names in this world." "I know... but we've been here for months trying to find your important items! We can't bother with the human rules!" Inkyu complained and Sakyu sighed. "Forgive my sister." "You have simple information so it's fine. As you know, the items are at this school. For you, they will glow our certain color until you touch it and claim it." They nodded and froze. "Wait... whats-" "Spider's is grey, Hand's is white, Flame's is orange, Time's is red, Succubus's was purple, and mine is black." I said and they nodded. "So that's why this ring seemed familiar..." "Yep. Don't come to the Demon World until you have our items." They nodded and smiled. "Will do." They nodded and left.

"What demons would they even be?" "False demons." "That means?" "They aren't what they seem. For example, what they are right now. They look like humans now, but I promise you, they're demons that can change their shape. It's always been planned for them but we never were certain they could do it. Besides, they'll never get control of the Demon World." "Do they want that?" "They want to know what it's like. How they feel can affect it." I said and Spider appeared.

"Citra-" "Demon Empress. Do not use my real name." "Whatever. Why'd you have to help them? I wanted to confuse them with our items." "Relax, they'll have fun getting them. I made it harder to get them." "Hm... alright then..." She disappeared and I sighed. "Where are they?" "Under the school and in the school's secret rooms." I said and they were confused.